Whats rustling your jimmies?

Siliconemelons

My MX Master 3S no longer registers left click and hold after only 2 years of use. Back to the original MX Master with its much louder clicks and micro USB charging.

I have a 3 and replaced with with a 3s... I hate the scroll wheel being free spin vs click click..... someone told me I can change it in the app,,, who uses apps for a mouse? when not doing some ultra gaming stuff

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a 3 and replaced with with a 3s... I hate the scroll wheel being free spin vs click click..... someone told me I can change it in the app,,, who uses apps for a mouse? when not doing some ultra gaming stuff
What the holy hell? The scroll wheel is the best thing about the MX Master series. It is fucking magical. You use the button behind the scroll wheel to toggle between free spinning or not.

The magic is that you can have is set to traditional scroll wheel behavior, then flick the wheel and it will start spinning freely. You use the options app to control the force of the flick necessary to cause it to spin freely.

How long have you been using it without knowing this? RTFM.

90S Help GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

What the holy hell? The scroll wheel is the best thing about the MX Master series. It is fucking magical. You use the button behind the scroll wheel to toggle between free spinning or not.

The magic is that you can have is set to traditional scroll wheel behavior, then flick the wheel and it will start spinning freely. You use the options app to control the force of the flick necessary to cause it to spin freely.

How long have you been using it without knowing this? RTFM.

90S Help GIF

I literally just pressed that button, sighed out loud...like for real, shook my head and now type this... thank you... LOL

YAY CLICK CLICK SCROLL!

Can I rate my own post rustled jimminies at myself.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I literally just pressed that button, sighed out loud...like for real, shook my head and now type this... thank you... LOL

YAY CLICK CLICK SCROLL!

Can I rate my own post rustled jimminies at myself.

How have you never pressed that button out of curiosity or even accidentally? My jimmies are now so rustled that I don't know if I can sleep now.

2b9

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

How have you never pressed that button out of curiosity or even accidentally? My jimmies are now so rustled that I don't know if I can sleep now.

2b9

No... all the mice I had before that "button location" button was DPI/mouse cursor speed... so...lol nope.

1719512462676.png

quadra ultra max rustle as this dumb pic didnt animate!!!!!!

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user