<Bronze Donator>
Guess I'm some peasant then with my
1721136855603.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure what you mean. For the bathroom and kitchen? I guess that they are ok. But, I'm not so much of a dumbass that I allow myself to get sprayed with soap from a dispenser. Plus, I'm not gay, I just like to suck dick occasionally.
I love this reply. Thank you for existing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Well, you could pick up the dispenser and squirt it into your hand, or you could cup your hand around the tip. I can't believe that I have to explain how a soap dispenser works.

• 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like you should have more than just two tips for getting milky white substances out of uncooperative vessels.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The obvious answer is to stand to the side, hold your hand 2 feet away directly in front of it, and karate chop the pump. Repeat until you get enough in your hand to clean up. Leave the rest to dry on the sink, floor, and wall.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just remembered that in the middle of COVID, Washington State made it so that Oregon residents can not longer show our id at the cashier to waive sales tax. After the change, we pay sales tax at the register and are supposed to mail our receipts to the state to be reimbursed for the tax.

Everything I want to say is illegal to say

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So go to this kitschy family candy store that's been there for generations, let the wife pick out salt water taffy flavors.

Get home and looking at it all and I'm like what flavor is the black one you got a ton of? "Licorice" What the fuck... if you wanted licorice why would you not just get licorice?

God damnit.

• 3Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
So go to this kitschy family candy store that's been there for generations, let the wife pick out salt water taffy flavors.

Get home and looking at it all and I'm like what flavor is the black one you got a ton of? "Licorice" What the fuck... if you wanted licorice why would you not just get licorice?

God damnit.
Because black licorice flavored taffy is the bomb, yo

bomb.jpg

Goatface

I don't eat fast food, but my Dad likes burger king. Anyway, at bk with seating for over 100 with single occupancy bathrooms

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Mother fucking wasps. Didn't use hot tub for a couple weeks, go out to take the cover off and get stung in the fucking chest like 6 times, didn't see the new nest under the weather cover.

Bastards didn't know what hit them.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fuck wasps. My allergies have apparently decided I'm allergic to them now after a lifetime of getting stung and laughing it off.

Last summer, got stung by 3-4 at once and swelled up more than usual. Thought this is odd, but wasnt a big deal.

This year, got a single little sting on my hand and it swelled up halfway up my arm.

Cant wait to see what next one does! Thing is after a lifetime of not being allergic I have no wasp radar or instinctive fear of them, I've always treated them as a minor annoyance.

FML

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Fuck wasps. My allergies have apparently decided I'm allergic to them now after a lifetime of getting stung and laughing it off.

Last summer, got stung by 3-4 at once and swelled up more than usual. Thought this is odd, but wasnt a big deal.

This year, got a single little sting on my hand and it swelled up halfway up my arm.

Cant wait to see what next one does! Thing is after a lifetime of not being allergic I have no wasp radar or instinctive fear of them, I've always treated them as a minor annoyance.

FML
This is what the next one does

Untitled.jpg

• 3Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Mother fucking wasps. Didn't use hot tub for a couple weeks, go out to take the cover off and get stung in the fucking chest like 6 times, didn't see the new nest under the weather cover.

Bastards didn't know what hit them.

giphy.gif
When I was just starting out in the field, I was taking an overhead electrical service out of a school. I'm on a 20' wooden ladder and I reach up to remove the service cap and stick my hand in a fucking wasp nest. My helper would not get out of the way so I jumped on his ass. Only got stung twice though, I was one running mofo.