Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yea, do you have an American-180??
For legal reasons .... that was all bluster. I'm actually about to buy my first NFA item and it's not a machine gun. I don't see the draw to them. Don't have a lot of interest in full auto. They're too expensive and not that much more fun than other guns.

Goatface

today have a phone assessment for surgery next week. didn't get a reminder call. checked my health portal, no time frame given.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
In the doctor's office lobby. Very old guy and his wife come in and he spent 5 minutes scrolling through ring tones, at max volume, looking for one he likes. Him and his wife talked about each one.

Now they're talking about their daughter or niece or something, and how she's still breastfeeding her son that's way too old to be breastfeeding. The son is old enough to be going to school and talking and stuff. This old guy in the lobby just said "if I hear Chris ask his mom where her nipple is one more time I'm going to vomit!"

All this at max volume in a fucking lobby. I hate so, so many people.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
In the doctor's office lobby. Very old guy and his wife come in and he spent 5 minutes scrolling through ring tones, at max volume, looking for one he likes. Him and his wife talked about each one.

Now they're talking about their daughter or niece or something, and how she's still breastfeeding her son that's way too old to be breastfeeding. The son is old enough to be going to school and talking and stuff. This old guy in the lobby just said "if I hear Chris ask his mom where her nipple is one more time I'm going to vomit!"

I think it was ... ...

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It’s ok to tell them to STFU because it’s oppressing you.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Whenever I visit this site, I always think how unfortunate it is that the old original FOH message board no longer exists. Registered 23 years ago i think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doctor says I’m overweight. Fuck that guy. He’s a 5’7” Indian. Dude doesn’t know what alpha male is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Doctor says I’m overweight. Fuck that guy. He’s a 5’7” Indian. Dude doesn’t know what alpha male is.
I like to act shocked when a dr tells me I'm overweight. Didn't phase the last one, he put his folder down, took off his glasses and said "I'm so sorry. has no one told you?"

He's a keeper. Too bad he's going to anally rape me next month so I don't ever want to see him again.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like to act shocked when a dr tells me I'm overweight. Didn't phase the last one, he put his folder down, took off his glasses and said "I'm so sorry. has no one told you?"

He's a keeper. Too bad he's going to anally rape me next month so I don't ever want to see him again.
lol. That is pretty funny.

In this case, I’m about 14% body fat. But because I exercise, the medical community thinks I weigh too much. It’s a dumb system.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fitted sheets. I don't need to type it out. You all know the 37 reasons just like I do.
Got two from a company who makes oversized ones that you can basically zip off the portion you sleep on, leaving the rest snugly attached to your bed. Jimmies relieved.

• 2Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Good fitted sheets aren't bad. It just needs a thick band all the way around

Goatface

today have a phone assessment for surgery next week. didn't get a reminder call. checked my health portal, no time frame given.

less rustled
called the people doing the PAT call, one of nurses doing the calls had emergency open heart surgery the other day, they are behind on the calls, said today they were calling people with surgeries on monday-tuesday

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
lol. That is pretty funny.

In this case, I’m about 14% body fat. But because I exercise, the medical community thinks I weigh too much. It’s a dumb system.
Pretty retarded if that number is accurate, not a proper BMI assesment