Whats rustling your jimmies?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
My doctor (Female, semi hot...say a 7out of 10) has never once offered to do a prostate exam on me and I am 57

View attachment 539537
Have you tried axing her?

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yesterday I saw the future, and it rustled the fuck outa me.

A decade or so ago, women collectively decided it was time to start wearing skin tight leggings that show off every detail of their vulva in public.

Obviously this was a mixed result. We got hotties in yoga pants but we also got lots and lots of fat old ladies in yoga pants. On balance, I'd turn back the hands of time if I could. But this post is not about women in yoga pants anyway; thats just context.

Yesterday I saw an old fat man wearing yoga pants in public. And it hit me like the vision of a dying planet, after watching women wear skinny jeans through my whole childhood and then men started wearing them - this is our future.

10 to 20 years from now there will be ostensibly straight males here on FoH defending it as normal and OK. Bookmark it, count on it. The future is grim. And you can see its ballsack.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

A decade or so ago, women collectively decided it was time to start wearing skin tight leggings that show off every detail of their vulva in public.

Obviously this was a mixed result. We got hotties in yoga pants but we also got lots and lots of fat old ladies in yoga pants. On balance, I'd turn back the hands of time if I could. But this post is not about women in yoga pants anyway; thats just context.

Yesterday I saw an old fat man wearing yoga pants in public. And it hit me like the vision of a dying planet, after watching women wear skinny jeans through my whole childhood and then men started wearing them - this is our future.

10 to 20 years from now there will be ostensibly straight males here on FoH defending it as normal and OK. Bookmark it, count on it. The future is grim. And you can see its ballsack.
God I hope you’re wrong. That’s terrifying

IMG_5275.jpeg

Sevens

Log Wizard

Who wore it better
Faggot edition
c2be22e52f0a1c420444c82cb1cdb4a2.jpg

VS

yoga.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I bought yoga pants for myself 3 months ago. Girlfriend said it'd shiver her timbers. I put them on right when I got them and got laid right away. I thought I discovered a secret of the universe. Tried 2 more times over the next 2 weeks, with zero success. Now they're in the goodwill basket. They're not comfortable. I wear gym shorts at home.

Goatface

1722718005229.png

over 20 years ago, was helping friend clean out his storage room. found like 2 bags full of spandex pants. his defense was they were very warm under jeans when he did construction. i still give him grief over it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Had a new Dr for my yearly physical now (My regular doc is so packed up I'm seeing her PA). We run through the usual stuff for a yearly physical and she asks me "Do you want the finger up the butt , or should we just check your bloodwork for BPA like civilized folks?"

I'm 230 and 5'5" all hail my stocky mountain dwarf genes... More WoW dwarf build then Tolkien..

Brah, gotta tell her to check for a hernia at the same time while your pants are down. She's got 2 hands.

I've been doing the bloodwork for a few years. But apparently the medical organizations have decided that the bloodwork isn't as good as they once hoped and have gone back to recommending go-pro rape at 40. I got my first finger in my 20's. I still don't know what that dr was looking for and no dr I've had since then has had any idea why he felt it necessary.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Had a new Dr for my yearly physical now (My regular doc is so packed up I'm seeing her PA). We run through the usual stuff for a yearly physical and she asks me "Do you want the finger up the butt , or should we just check your bloodwork for BPA like civilized folks?"

I'm 230 and 5'5" all hail my stocky mountain dwarf genes... More WoW dwarf build then Tolkien..
Is there a new BPA test I'm not aware of or do you mean PSA? Not being a jerk just wondering, googling didn't reveal anything useful.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is there a new BPA test I'm not aware of or do you mean PSA? Not being a jerk just wondering, googling didn't reveal anything useful.
You're right. PSA. Prostate antigen. Not sure why I typed BPA, although that's an acronym I use a lot in my work.... (Best Practices Analysis)

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Netflix canceling my $8 or whatever it is now and forcing me into $15 as the entry tier. Really need to finish my list and cancel these fucks

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Netflix canceling my $8 or whatever it is now and forcing me into $15 as the entry tier. Really need to finish my list and cancel these fucks
I suggest bittorrent sir. I subscribe to no services.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users