Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
the letter I found specifically mentions electric motors in lieu of hand cranks and says that's still not automatic.

Hmmm what's the deal with all the mini guns then, is it because its not a single breach or something? I thought all those 5.56 ones were NFA?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm what's the deal with all the mini guns then, is it because its not a single breach or something? I thought all those 5.56 ones were NFA?
I don't know. Not familiar with what mini guns you mean or how they actually operate.

Here's the thing I found. I love how even on the ATF website they just have a fucking scanned copy of the letter. Looking at the title, I guess this was a clarification from 1955. I wonder how you can tell if there's something more recent that countered this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
According to wiki, the GAU-8 is a "hydraulically driven gatling style auto cannon." So presumably it's not a minigun.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So it sounds to me like you gentlemen just need to pool together with me to buy one at auction, and we use it as a way to file a case against the MFA as being wholly unconstitutional, and the ATF to be disbanded thanks to the removal of Chevron deference.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know. Not familiar with what mini guns you mean or how they actually operate.

Here's the thing I found. I love how even on the ATF website they just have a fucking scanned copy of the letter. Looking at the title, I guess this was a clarification from 1955. I wonder how you can tell if there's something more recent that countered this one.

Very interesting, I can't imagine that being their decision today.

Some crank fire gatling guns for sale!

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Very interesting, I can't imagine that being their decision today.

Some crank fire gatling guns for sale!

I believe the caliber is 30mm which is over 1" If I understand this part of the law that I don't normally think about .... that makes it a destructive device. I don't know what it takes to own a DD. Probably a tax stamp.

So it sounds to me like you gentlemen just need to pool together with me to buy one at auction, and we use it as a way to file a case against the MFA as being wholly unconstitutional, and the ATF to be disbanded thanks to the removal of Chevron deference.
Draw up the paperwork for the FoH trust just in case.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1723478231655.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
$250k to install new signs at rest areas. The new signs have a history that's approved by the native tribes.
1723488430656.png

1723488441992.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Logitech make some great mice with garbage switches that fail quickly. My Mx Master 3s and G502 are both starting to fail after a little over 2 years of use.

I decided fuck it, buy a soldering iron and replace those shit switches with something decent. If it works, it will pay for itself in a year or two.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I work remotely so I'm casually searching for a location/house to move to just for kicks. I know the economy is shit and that we'd be stupid to move atm. We would absolutely do it if interest rates weren't shit and if it was 1 year from now. Anyhow, the thing that is rustling me. Every house for sale of any value has the same graph...

Capturehome.JPG

Now I'm not sure if that is because our dollars are worth less or if people are about to lose the house and they are desperately trying to bail or both. I know I'm stingy, seeing houses selling for 100k more than they were valued at 9 months ago bugs me to no end. If this was just one house or two it wouldn't bother me so much, but it's basically every house I'm interested in.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I wouldn't think unless inflation kills them they are that desperate to sell that widely. More likely is going from 2 to 8% interest is making huge swaths of people unable to afford homes in that starter home range. Our house went from 250 to about 500k when we sold it. But if we tried to rebuy it even at like 300-350k just about couldn't afford it with that interest rate bump being a thousand or so more a month. Or maybe we could but I couldn't stomach it and would sooner live in a trailor than be paying 50% of our income for a basic bitch suburban house.

Granted fucked ourselves a bit trying to buy remotely with our current property, overpaid. And a longer post of gripes, but main thing is despite some big improvements I doubt we could get what we paid for it these days. Unless I get some other loaded out of state person moving in.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I work remotely so I'm casually searching for a location/house to move to just for kicks. I know the economy is shit and that we'd be stupid to move atm. We would absolutely do it if interest rates weren't shit and if it was 1 year from now. Anyhow, the thing that is rustling me. Every house for sale of any value has the same graph...

View attachment 541230
Now I'm not sure if that is because our dollars are worth less or if people are about to lose the house and they are desperately trying to bail or both. I know I'm stingy, seeing houses selling for 100k more than they were valued at 9 months ago bugs me to no end. If this was just one house or two it wouldn't bother me so much, but it's basically every house I'm interested in.
Definitely region dependent. Ours is still increasing in value over the last 6 months. Just got another broker newsletter about new comps and house value went up another 3% in the last month.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Capturehome1.JPG

If these were greatly fixed up I'd get it but they aren't. Oh well, I can't move anyhow for wife reasons so it's moot.