Whats rustling your jimmies?

Goatface

neighbor 2 houses up has 10 dogs in the yard, their normal barking is a pita, but 1-2 have been getting out on the regular. a few weeks ago, they barked and nipped at a guy walking down the road. he called the cops.they showed up and made the owner (chick in her late 50's) place stuff in all the places where they were escaping through the fence.

this morning 6 of them got out and had to run them off my porch twice. couple started growling and showing teeth, but didn't come close to me and after a few mins, ran off. lady 3 houses up, went outside and they barked and nipped at her.
about an hour later......
1727027118856.png

(sorry for potato zoom)
cop showed up, they all started barking at him, he pulled out his spray, but backed up and got back into the suv. started blowing his horn, but no one came out. another cop showed up and the dogs wandered off. they got out and just stood around for a while, the 2nd cop had a expandable baton, which i didn't know they still carried. the dogs started barking at them again and got sprayed. dogs retreated to the front of their yard and kept barking. about 20 mins into this, the owners crazy brother came out. cops talked to him for a while and was showed him some paper, then left. don't know if he got a ticket or what.
they are not his dogs, but his other brother that also lives there sometimes.

i have posted about the crazy brother before here. he used to get into arguments with his sister while shouting craziness. he left for a long time and just returned a week or so ago, around the same time the other brother and his old lady left.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
neighbor 2 houses up has 10 dogs in the yard, their normal barking is a pita, but 1-2 have been getting out on the regular. a few weeks ago, they barked and nipped at a guy walking down the road. he called the cops.they showed up and made the owner (chick in her late 50's) place stuff in all the places where they were escaping through the fence.

this morning 6 of them got out and had to run them off my porch twice. couple started growling and showing teeth, but didn't come close to me and after a few mins, ran off. lady 3 houses up, went outside and they barked and nipped at her.
about an hour later......
View attachment 547501
(sorry for potato zoom)
cop showed up, they all started barking at him, he pulled out his spray, but backed up and got back into the suv. started blowing his horn, but no one came out. another cop showed up and the dogs wandered off. they got out and just stood around for a while, the 2nd cop had a expandable baton, which i didn't know they still carried. the dogs started barking at them again and got sprayed. dogs retreated to the front of their yard and kept barking. about 20 mins into this, the owners crazy brother came out. cops talked to him for a while and was showed him some paper, then left. don't know if he got a ticket or what.
they are not his dogs, but his other brother that also lives there sometimes.

i have posted about the crazy brother before here. he used to get into arguments with his sister while shouting craziness. he left for a long time and just returned a week or so ago, around the same time the other brother and his old lady left.
Honestly that was an unexpected ending. I was waiting for the owner to be minus a few dogs. I'll never understand why anyone other than a breeder would want more that 3 dogs, and even 3 is generous. It's just so much poop not to mention the food/vet costs.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly that was an unexpected ending. I was waiting for the owner to be minus a few dogs. I'll never understand why anyone other than a breeder would want more that 3 dogs, and even 3 is generous. It's just so much poop not to mention the food/vet costs.
They don't clean up after their dogs. They don't take them to the vet. They barely feed them. People like that aren't good owners (or good people).

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm at a 7yo birthday party. Kids dad is some bigwig at Meta/Facebook. Basically exactly what you'd expect. He's probably 115lbs and very light in the loafers.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
My 16 year old daughter is astoundingly tiresome with her bullshit. Easy to type, doesn't even begin to express 1%.
Ufkc

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Our ideal pack size is 4. Generally at any given time there's one old one, 2 adults and one pup. That way the adults can train the pups for you. Potty training is insanely easy when you already have potty trained dogs. We have a big yard. I don't worry about the poop. I do wish they'd all shit in one corner of the yard like my basenji did.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Went to a Barber shop today to get the beard shaped into the Ducktail. The bitch (woman) who had a fucking picture of a Ducktail beard FUCKED UP MY BEARD!! Forcing me to reset back to 1 inch!

It was halfway down my torso!! Fucking cunt!
Oh no. Now you have to look straight for a few more months. I don't even know what a duck tail beard is, but duck tail hair was gay as hell when I was in school, so it can't be much different. I'm wearing sort of a mullet beard right now. Left the beard untrimmed but shaved the head. Party in the front, all business up top.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Oh no. Now you have to look straight for a few more months. I don't even know what a duck tail beard is, but duck tail hair was gay as hell when I was in school, so it can't be much different. I'm wearing sort of a mullet beard right now. Left the beard untrimmed but shaved the head. Party in the front, all business up top.
A few examples of a Duck tail beard

Untitled.jpg

A longer version

Bilde_04.10.2021__11_47_37__1_.jpg

As far as beards go, not the gayest there is