Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dude, most things should be kept private. Diet choices, religion, politics, etc.
I mean before I accidentally had a kid, I felt the same way but acknowledged that it was because I was selfish and lazy....not because I was a genius. When I hear people say something along the lines of "I'm not having kids because I'm smarter", what I actually hear is "I'm not having kids because I'm selfish and lazy and too naive to know what I'm missing".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
On an individual level, I don't care if people have kids or don't have kids. It's your choice, you're the one thats going to have to do the thousands of hours of work to raise them. But on the societal level having 70 IQ retards being the ones having the majority of kids is obviously bad and we need to incentivize successful people to have kids. We aren't currently doing that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Absolutely. Quite the opposite, as a society we are openly promoting not having children. Its insane and suicidal.

Its like the human fallacy of not appreciating the power of compound interest, but applied to species survival instead of finances.

WGWWFD

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not having kids isn’t “smart” it’s simply a choice. But, to think the world can just keep breeding non-stop is mental and ultimately going to lead to a lot of problems.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
In all seriousness, I'm kind of worried about you. I get that dark humor is often helpful, and I use it all the time, but I sincerely hope you are talking to someone, whether it be a professional or friends/family.

I'm good now. I have a ton more responsibilities, but also a TON of things to look forward to near and long term. The only way I sleep is with stupid amounts of exercise so I'm in good shape. In other words, rustled for sure but moving forward and happy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm good now. I have a ton more responsibilities, but also a TON of things to look forward to near and long term. The only way I sleep is with stupid amounts of exercise so I'm in good shape. In other words, rustled for sure but moving forward and happy.
If needed, W wellijustdontknow might be able to help you out with a thing or two. or three. four? Four, probably.