What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That was in theaters? I thought it was a scifi original.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Didn't see it in a theater, but I'm watching Time Cop right now, and it's got the most ridiculous knife fight ever. They were banging their 5" blades as if they were swords.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't see it in a theater, but I'm watching Time Cop right now, and it's got the most ridiculous knife fight ever. They were banging their 5" blades as if they were swords.

video for the lazy the lols begin at 30

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i did see timecop in the theater, i was dating a chick straight off the boat from romania, she loooooved van damme, i figured that taking her to see her hunkyboy in action would translate into some loving for me later. it worked! timecop helped me get laid, 4 stars!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The knife fight looks dumb as shit now, but I thought it was cool when I was 12 or whatever when the movie was new.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Highlander 2

That movie was so bad, in fact my biggest memory of seeing it that day was half way in, during some slow dialogue scene, some guy let rip an enormous fart. Got a good laugh, that was the best thing right there.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure

tumblr_lm4oqnru9r1qkcj94o1_1280.jpeg

/thread

iannis

Musty Nester
I saw that shit in the theater back when I was a kid.

Shit was AWESOME.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Timecop held a special place in my heart because it had a naked Mia Sara, who was still very much on my Fantasy Fuck List at the time.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Highlander 2

That movie was so bad, in fact my biggest memory of seeing it that day was half way in, during some slow dialogue scene, some guy let rip an enormous fart. Got a good laugh, that was the best thing right there.
Highlander:Endgame was pretty bad too.