Wii U

Pinadil

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do they really need to keep adding nonsensical racers to Mario Kart? I'm waiting for Dr. Baby Wadaisy to be announced.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
MK8 Gonna be one of the very few day 1 games i buy. I did pick up Windwalker for 29.99 at Staples last week, i was so happy with that deal but bleh, free would have been better. Staples is having a new game clerance atm (at least in canada). I have SMBU also, so i guess its PIkmin for me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Damn, that MK8 package is tempting. I'm desperately trying not to spend any money the next couple months, as I'm going on vacation in June.

Kaita

Golden Squire
I am surprised they didn't drop the price for this. $250 Mario Kart bundle might sell, but this is just going to sit on the shelf like the rest of the Wii U's. I picked up the Zelda bundle last fall and have only picked up Mario 3d and Child of light since Christmas.

Felz_sl

shitlord
I am surprised they didn't drop the price for this. $250 Mario Kart bundle might sell, but this is just going to sit on the shelf like the rest of the Wii U's. I picked up the Zelda bundle last fall and have only picked up Mario 3d and Child of light since Christmas.
If the game is as good as it looks, the bundle will sell at that price for a while

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Nintendo posted a $457m loss this morning for their most recent quarter. They plan to stimulate Wii U sales with more Nintendo DS games in the virtual console and more games that use the tablet gamepad.

Nintendo Reports a Loss of $457 Million, 3DS and Wii U Both Fall Short
Was only a net loss of around $240 million, and 200 of that was from R&D in acquiring new 2nd party studios and new games.

Still not good, but not as bad as this sensationalist headline.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Could just come up with interesting new IPs but i guess this will do....

atleast for those who already own one, dont see it pulling in new buyers.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Biggest problem is probably being limited to Nintendo platforms. If it was multiplatform I could see it beating Skylanders at it's own game, hell with Marvel/Disney Infinity 2.0 coming soon I could even see Skylanders slipping to 3rd place.

Column_sl

shitlord
Im not sure why they havent done this allready. Can make those figures really work with any of their platforms. 3DS/ Wii

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Mario Kart 8 Reviews are out today, a full 15 days before release. As expected, mostly 9s and 10s.

Eurogamer - 10/10

Gamespot - 8/10

USGamer - 4.5/5

Videogamer 9/10

The Verge - No score

IGN - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Destructoid - 9/10

Polygon - 9/10

Gametrailers - 8.6/10

Joystiq - 4.5/5

Gamesradar - 4/5

Nintendo Insider - 10/10

Nintendo Life - 9/10

Meristation - 9.3/10

Vandal - 9.3/10

3D Juegos - 9/10

Multiplayer.it - 9.6

Gamereactor (Spain) - 9/10

Cubed3 - 9/10

Gameblog.fr - 4.5/5

Invisible Gamer - A+

Jeux Video - 16/20

Gamekult - 8/10

Gaming-Universe.de (German), SP: 7.5/10, MP: 9.5/10

NWR - 7.5/10

Screw Attack - 7/10

Wired - No score

Kotaku - "YES"

Delly

Trakanon Raider
A Skylander/Infinity of Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc? Take my money. Then just add the game series to the console rotation with other titles like Mario, Zelda, SSMB, and Metroid.

Also, Nintendo should counter sue Phillips for still being a thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Patents are way too ambiguously worded anymore. You should see some of the things Google and Apple have patented. It's silly.