Wii U

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I played it a little bit last night. I did the 50cc. The game is fun. I fucked up one level by not coming in first. 10 coins per run is a guarantee.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Holy fuck am I glad I picked up Wind Waker as my free gift. I never owned a game cube so I missed this entry in the Zelda world. I'm really really enjoying it. Made my purchase of MK8 feel even better.

I have not been this happy with a video game purchase in quite some time.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Holy fuck am I glad I picked up Wind Waker as my free gift. I never owned a game cube so I missed this entry in the Zelda world. I'm really really enjoying it. Made my purchase of MK8 feel even better.

Great game but the sea travel was tedious. They sped things up in WWHD so that helps.

Anyone have any hopes for E3? I know the Wii U has been a massive bummer but it's finally got a few gems and I hope E3 brings some new hotness to look forward to. Here's to hoping a new Metroid gets announced and Sakamoto stays the fuck away because the last thing we need is Other M 2.

Also, Ridley for Smash please:

2df29454a9.png

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Is MK8, MH3U and Super Mario (with Bayonetta 2 on the horizon) worth breaking down and grabbing a Wii-U for?
*shrug* between DKCountry:TF, MK8, Zelda:WWHD, virtual console nostalgia games, I get a ton of use out of my Wii U these days. With Super Smash Bros, Zelda Wii U, X, Watch Dogs, and Bayonetta 2 on the horizon, I see a lot more use in the future. I use it in my bedroom as a Plex/Netflix box and it does the job nicely.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
DKC:TF is worth it for the David Wise OST alone. That, MK8, Super Mario 3D World, WWHD and Pikmin 3 are all great. A lot of people like The Wonderful 101 a lot, too, which I have but haven't played it yet. If you're into Nintendo made shit, it's finally worth investing in. If you're not, there's really no reason to consider it.

Games like Smash hit about every nostalgic bone in my body.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wish they would release their entire catalog on the Wii U virtual console for .99 a download. I would spend hundreds of dollars and I suspect so would many others. I don't understand why they haven't and don't.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's not a rom emulator, they actually have to do some development work and Q&A for every game for each Virtual Console it releases for. Nintendo refuses to launch buggy/untested games.

Supposedly they are unifying their OS so there is no longer a split development between console and handhelds in the future, should speed up Virtual Console releases quite a bit too.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone have Wii Party U? I'm debating between that and Zelda for my free game. I'm wondering if it is like Mario Party / Fuzion Frenzy or if the games are gimmicky and not fun. There would be 4 people playing it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
gamestop is offering $50-60+ for a wii if used as a tradein towards a Wii U, its min $50 and could be more depending on how much shit you got i guess. I got an old launch Wii that hasn't been turned on in years, kinda tempted but meh i dunno, i barely touch my PS4 as is...

the MK8 WiiU bundle is $330 and includes Mario Kart plus a free Wii U game, decisions decisions. offer good till 6/22
Say fuck you to gamestop and don't do it, piece of shit company.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
It was the only game on the list I didn't own, so I picked it up. I haven't played it much really but it seems ok I guess.

The mini games seem really basic and simple. Sorry for the lack of details, I just haven't played it much.

No way I'd opt for it over Zelda though.

TheRake_sl

shitlord
Zelda is the best game out of the 4. It's actually one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. If you haven't played it, then get it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I messed up and ordered the game before i did my club nintendo. Well, you cant do it that way. lol I thought i had signed up for CN, but it turns out it was for my deluxe WiiU points thing. Anyways, Nintendo gave me a download code anyways after an email. I thought i was screwed. Got Pikman3

Remit_sl

shitlord
I messed up and ordered the game before i did my club nintendo. Well, you cant do it that way. lol I thought i had signed up for CN, but it turns out it was for my deluxe WiiU points thing. Anyways, Nintendo gave me a download code anyways after an email. I thought i was screwed. Got Pikman3
I did the same thing. Kudos to nintendo support, they added my other store purchases as well.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider

Me too. I was surprised at how good the Zelda WW was. I had not known much about it but glad I picked it.

I'd also say that Super Mario 3D world was excellent. Just ordered Mario Kart 8 and looking forward to Smash Bros. I'm not a big Nintendo guy but it's been a great purchase for my son primarily and I like it a lot too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Damn, im playing in the Neogaf Mario Kart tournament thing they got set up and them dudes are good. I get my shit pushed in. highest i have placed is 3rd. lol This game online is so unforgiving.