[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Vitality

HUSTLE
Fur daily on the TP is jackpot city, load it up lol. I hate it when it wants herbs man..

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Sounds to me like herbs are for AH and everything else is for feeding TP until you have such an overabundance that you may as well dump it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It really depends I guess, on my server where herbs are roughly 10g average on the high end it costs me 50g to fill a work order.

Basically since I'm inscription I can turn a GR profit out of 500g worth of AH herbs of about 180GR (at the rate of 20gr/5 herbs) and still be net neutral with gold at the lowest possible minimum (250g/pigment 2 pigment per 5 herbs minimum)

So for every 9 work orders I need to sell 5 herbs worth of pigment to stay gold neutral and make Garrison Resources.

Another way to look at it is: 30GR in pigment (milling 5 herbs) is enough to pay for 9-10 work orders and return a 150GR profit on the minimum.

If that makes any sense.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Why doesn't the garrison overview show the total timer for your queued work orders (*&#*$&

EDIT: Yes, can just say "every 6 is a day" so you know if you need to fuck with it or not.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Just wait until you put followers to work.

My mine has a worker in it now. The mine work orders take 3.5 hours.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I need an extra worker of each building type so I can level one while the other toils away.

Of course right now it doesn't matter because I can't spare the resources for missions because I listened to people who said Barn before all. Now I'm clawing my way to 2000 + whatever TP will cost me.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The nagrand follower from the fishing 3piece treasure collection cuts mission completion time in half... oh baby.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The nagrand follower from the fishing 3piece treasure collection cuts mission completion time in half... oh baby.
I unlocked two guys who had something like that but it was I think cut mission time by 35%. The more I can get like that the better though so keeping my eyes out for that guy when I get to nagrand later tonight/tomorrow.

Vitality

HUSTLE
epic mount trait is -50% I think there's a rare mount trait (The fisherman follower was randomly upgraded to epic quality for me upon getting him)

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I have 3 followers with epic mounts and I've never fished for a second in WoD. It's just random. I'm jealous of the assholes that have the followers that 3x resource rewards.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The one he's talking about doesn't actually require fishing, it's just three treasures you pick up followed by a quest turn-in. It gives you a L97 follower for relatively little effort.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got my first green armor / weapon upgrades for followers yesterday from the salvage yard. "Your follower must be max level to use this item". What the hell, I think I made all wrong choices for my garrison, ah well.

Trying to crawl up to 2000 GR for level 3. That will get me a trade post and...Bunker maybe? Seems fairly worthless now as I am GR constrained. If I can just get up to level 3 and get the trade post I think I can start correcting the course. I don't think I want to trash my Inn as I really wanted to recruit followers to help the correcting out. Suck dick for GR was right.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ditched the barn for lumber mill. No regrets. Level 3 today and getting the trading post/salvage yard. Garrison shit is much more convenient when you have no GR restraints. Lumber mill yields insane amounts of GR.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well, I am out and about questing anyway. I'm only 96. Stupid life and responsibility are preventing me from glorious poopsocking.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I still feel like I don't know wtf I'm doing with this shit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Might tear down my barn when the current WO's finish and put up a TP just to get to garrison level 3, because this shit has slowed to a halt.