Leon

<Silver Donator>
1724433456556.png

Is this male ? Female? They/them?

Jesus this is fucking gay.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
They want FIFTY bucks for this abortion?

I'll wait for the half off sale at Christmas, thanks.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Finished MSQ this morning. For an MMO its fine/good.

I was 76ish almost 77 I think. Didn't do a single side quest.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anduin looks like that scrawny skater friend from middle school whose mom was always passed out on quaaludes

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sigh like 4 girlboss story arcs in a row at least...
Who are the girlbosses? New or old characters?

Don't mind Alleria or Jania since they are pre-WoW characters.

Anyway 4 is an improvement, the other MMO had 1 for the entire expansion and it was a tranny furry (which is why I'm taking an interest in this).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Who are the girlbosses? New or old characters?

Don't mind Alleria or Jania since they are pre-WoW characters.

Anyway 4 is an improvement, the other MMO had 1 for the entire expansion and it was a tranny furry (which is why I'm taking an interest in this).
All new

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Moira and Aleria aren't new and Jaina + Thrall come back with reinforcements in the .1 patch I presume. Brann is your default Delve-guy at the start and otherwise you have Anduin and a teenage Dagran (who is giving off major mechanical engineering nerd vibes). Yeah there are new Earthen but they are fairly gender balances plus the BBEG is a woman.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think he's referring to those that are getting actual screen time within WoW's MSQ equivalent - in which case, the ones barking orders are mostly women.

As far as "gay" characters and all that shit goes? I havent encountered LGBT yet, but since nothing important is available to do for like a week or more - I'm just taking my time reading side quests etc. I may have yet to come across it in other words. So far though, Anduin has PTSD and thats able to be seen in the MSQ. The guys I know that have actual PTSD would be insulted with how much of a pussy Anduin is and that being their representation of the condition. Then, another quest line - you help a dwarf that has by all comparisons, Dementia, and is getting ready to die ... die. The symbolism in that quest was pretty good if you're familiar with the condition - but still... Then another quest was a mix of Save the Animals, with the main takeaway from that quest that they too have feelings and lost their loved ones. .. I enjoyed the short story about saving a Mountain Giant though. Hope that comes back up later.

I mean, I guess it's all relative to real world problems and its a lot better than collecting bear asses and bird shit. But the "vibe" so far is very depressing. (AND YES - the fucking accents are atrocious!)

Outside of that - the mechanics of the game world are actually really fun. I knocked the Delves when I was watching streamers do them, but after spending some time doing different ones - theyre actually pretty good. I enjoyed the Nightborne mini-dungeon and I'm not surprised that these are like that. The Warlock is a fucking God and always has been. So not surprised that I'm able to pull the entire zone on top of me with dots, pop a soul and delete them all. The Pre-Launch gear didnt last nearly as long as I thought it would, though. Already replacing it within the first zone. I considered rushing through all the zones - but I just dont see the point of rushing through all of it when nothing is unlocked but* the zones for now.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lmao so normal earthen = random stargate SG1 episode
machine speakers = mechanicum from 40k
arathi = 40k imperium

Daidraco

Are Demon Hunters still piles of mobility and QoL?
Yes. Since I had to make new characters to play the game again, I picked out classes that were ranked the highest in Mythic+ and Mythic Raiding. Of course thats Affliction Warlock and Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank. (I rarely play healers, so I didnt level one.) Damn if they dont have a Charge, a hunter-like disengage, and two fucking charges of leap. Lets not forget that they have Double Jump and Glide as a base standard. Monk comes close, but there is just no contest.

Like the developers just dont seem to understand (or care?) why the Demon Hunter and Monk are considered so highly. Yet, they leave the Protection Paladin with basically the same defenses, insignificant heals because theyve been nerfed to death, and limited mobility.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yes. Since I had to make new characters to play the game again, I picked out classes that were ranked the highest in Mythic+ and Mythic Raiding. Of course thats Affliction Warlock and Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank. (I rarely play healers, so I didnt level one.) Damn if they dont have a Charge, a hunter-like disengage, and two fucking charges of leap. Lets not forget that they have Double Jump and Glide as a base standard. Monk comes close, but there is just no contest.

Like the developers just dont seem to understand (or care?) why the Demon Hunter and Monk are considered so highly. Yet, they leave the Protection Paladin with basically the same defenses, insignificant heals because theyve been nerfed to death, and limited mobility.

I messed around with one in Legion but they felt so good to play I never went all in on one. I get used to this my healer days are going to be over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I don't give a shit about lore personally, I've been playing Lost Ark past week, and that VLT will give you brain damage if you pay too much attention.

I'll be damned if I'm not bored as fuck right now though, I'm so fucking bored I loaded up Star Trek Online again FFS, and that shit is completely fagged up. First fucking quest I do on there has a gay hologram from Discovery crying about his (not actually his) dead lover, rather than focusing on the fact the fucking universe is about to be destroyed.

I can stand a little gay, I don't care about fruit bowls, the real question is: is it actually fun? SL was ok for a few weeks, if this at least matches up with that I may say fuck it.

If Metzen actually has control over this now, and really has been toning down the stupid shit, it's probably the first glimmer of hope this game has combined with the sale to MS.

Not gonna lie, always liked chasing mounts/achievements/ect, after a few expansions probably have that to fall back on at least. Long as they didn't fuck up fishing, WoW has the best "chill" version of fishing out of any MMO, and it can actually be rewarding. So if that got changed to something gay, then fuck no.

Araxen

I'm up to level 76, so I far I feel like the token black man playing a horde character.