World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I did a number of t3s on bur. Could not move up to t4.
Did you do any of the earlier ones in a group? It doesn't automatically give you prior achievements so if you did 3 in a group and got that achieve but never did a 2 you can't queue for a 4.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ok, if the toon is under 80 they cannot progress your tiers. Just did a t4 on my hunter.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Palum Palum Just logged on to 71 lock. Max I could open was t3. Switched over to 80 DH. Same delve, now bountiful, and had the option for t5. Also had the notice I would get companion xp in the bountiful, so that answers that.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Palum Palum Just logged on to 71 lock. Max I could open was t3. Switched over to 80 DH. Same delve, now bountiful, and had the option for t5. Also had the notice I would get companion xp in the bountiful, so that answers that.
Sounds like unlocking or even doing T4 is tied to being lv80 then, it is not tied to bountiful delves.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just grab someone, like me, or anyone online and do them as a duo. Brand is lvl 24 with purple curio's, in DPS stance, and just looks at mobs and they die. He is tuned for the gram/pa and other casuals/loners to run delves with. Xainii's Brand is lvl 28 in the same way. Im guessing as soon as he gets into his 20's, he goes super nova.
If I see you on I will hit you up.

Juvarisx

Florida
Solo'd Zekvar on my warrior. Took 3 attempts, its not terribly bad you just need good movement, an interrupt and save cd's for the cocoons. Got a new curio that is pretty good out of it and a back transmog.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow reminds me why I need to order silent key switches. Especially playing as spam classes like bear and what not.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tried Ara Kara Mythic...

DPS doing less damage than me the Tank then either ragequitting or wanting to do lots of tries. Didn't even kill the first boss.

I'm not sure I can do this lol. This is after pulling 100% of the trash in Heroic and AoEing it all down.

Got 4 trinkets from Bountiful Delves, that's half my keys.

I hope FF14 has a good patch soon, fucking hell.

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah feels really bad to get like 3 trinkets in a row, then 3 capes etc. Hate that shit.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Getting all 601 gear so far from higher level delves, got shoulder and glove set pieces as well. Lost a roll to a tie in raid finder however that works.

• 1Mother of God

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Getting all 601 gear so far from higher level delves, got shoulder and glove set pieces as well. Lost a roll to a tie in raid finder however that works.
There’s hidden tiebreaker rolls to determine the winner. Why they wouldn’t just show the results of tiebreakers is beyond me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any suggestions on addons to filter these M+ groups?

I want to give M+ a go but coin flip pugs is a waste of time and I don't think that I can commit to a guild. Am I asking for too much?

Juvarisx

Florida

I want to give M+ a go but coin flip pugs is a waste of time and I don't think that I can commit to a guild. Am I asking for too much?

Raider.io

Welcome to toxic hell

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You really only have a few options at this point. One, you be patient and just let people learn. I mean everyones getting purples right now. DE that shit and sell the thing if you're concerned about money. Dont sell the purple to a vendor, its a waste obviously. Your second option is to just set the item level to apply to you to something like 590. I typically do 585 cause it doesnt bother me if we're wiping a few times to learn something as long as they are actively trying to learn. But generally someone in the late 580's is at least moderately trying, and thats more than you can ask from a lot of people. Three, as Juva just said - Raider.io - but its not too helpful because the actual season for Mythic + hasnt started yet. Lastly, just be friendly with people man. That retard that you just spent 20 minutes wiping with finally got it - might as well keep that bond going.

• 1Like

Burns

Outside of what Daidraco posted about the first month being a real shitshow due to everyone learning and no rankings in RaiderIO, here is a tip we used to follow for inviting PuGs to our guild groups:

Like the Brazilians on the American servers, I vaguely recall there being a nationality on EU servers (Russians?) with a rep for terrible players due to only a small amount of them speaking English. So it takes them a lot longer to learn fights/zones, since they can't understand directions. Learn the servers where those players congregate and don't join (or invite) any group from those servers.

Outside of that, yea, you have to find a guild/group of people on your skill level that are interested in inviting you back. You can also use friend lists and add notes to each name, to keep it a bit more organized.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lmao just killed Zekvir solo on ?? difficulty GG season 1 complete see everyone next patch