World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Hero Set Gloves from doing x8 M7s, not bad, got 4 set bonus now and iLvl 612.

Need to hit +9 and +10 this week to max out the rewards and start getting Myth gear.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got Hero Set Gloves from doing x8 M7s, not bad, got 4 set bonus now and iLvl 612.

Need to hit +9 and +10 this week to max out the rewards and start getting Myth gear.
Its like the game is trying to force me to play my Warlock. The vault gave me the "Really Rare" Neck from Silken Court yesterday at 626. The one thats haste/mastery and gives mana to the healer for healing you and shares a versatility buff. Super cool neck (wish it came with sockets preloaded, fkn expensive shit). But fuck man.. I wasnt really trying to "get better" at the Warlock and the game just keeps pulling me back in.
200.gif

Juvarisx Juvarisx told me that the game was having all kinds of problems when I logged in yesterday (Big patch this morning that should fix a bunch of that shit from what I understand.) So I spent the evening tweaking the UI, Plater, importing and trying different WAGO Weak Aura's for tracking Dot's etc. So hopefully, I can get that extra 200/300k that Logs says I should be able to accomplish on fights. ~470k to 700k on single target target for reference.

My paladin got hero tier shoulders completing the four piece for him, so I logged back into the Warlock and spent the spark on my pants for the Warlock to complete his 4 piece as well.

Long story short, grats on getting that high in Mythic+. Juvarisx Juvarisx has gotten that high, too. I havent put the work in to really try and get that far on my Warlock but probably could. My Paladin starts to get his shit pushed in at Mythic+5 (item level is low, 607, cant seem to get the upgrades to pertinent spots.) So if the healer isnt carrying me a bit, Im too much dead weight.

Where as on the Warrior - fucking can spell shield through everything and its on a short cool down. Just about every ability has +healing, too. I feel like they have fucking mixed up the "idea" between Warrior and Paladin in my mind. The paladin's talents and shit are all oriented towards doing more damage.. which, thats fine. Whatever. But I feel like it should be Warrior that is the one that should be pushing to do more damage and all the Paladin shit should be self and area healing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

This was the patch notes from yesterday:
With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will make the following adjustments to dungeons in The War Within:

Dungeons​

Grim Batol

• Drahga Shadowburner
    • Improved the visibility of Twilight Wind.
    • Movement speed of the Twilight Wind reduced by 15%.
    • Movement speed reduction to players inside the area trigger reduced to 10%.
    • Fixed an issue that allowed players to be hit multiple times by a Twilight Wind.
  • Mutated Hatchling
    • Melee damage reduced by 66%.
    • Melee attacks can no longer critically strike.
  • Valiona
    • Health reduced by 13%.
  • Erudax
    • Abyssal Corruption now targets 2 players (was 3).
  • Twilight Lavabender
    • Scorching Heat’s damage reduced by 25%.
Siege of Boralus

• Scrimshaw Gutter
    • No longer flees at low health.
  • Chopper Redhook
    • Players now gain a short immunity to Irontide Cleaver’s Heavy Slash after suffering from Iron Hook.
  • Irontide Raider and Ashvane Commander
  • Adjusted the timings of Iron Hook and Azerite Charge.
The Stonevault

• Rocksmasher
    • Now casts Smash Rock less frequently.
  • Turned Speaker
    • Now casts Censoring Gear less frequently

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a start. Boralus needs an adjustment on the frontal aoe on the pull from trash. Currently if timed correctly it has no counterplay and is unavoidable.

Trash aoe effect spam also needs to be reduced in occurrence in the middle of the dungeon. Major LOS issues and too difficult to fight in compared to every other dungeon in M+

Overall expected a little more tuning than that for Grim Batol. But they are at least aware it was overtuned.

Daidraco

I recommend everyone check this out. Even those of you that are high key tier. I picked up a few things I was doing wrong, and I learned a few things that isnt my responsibility.. but its the reason Ive felt like a fkn cuck when tanking. Like damn bro, you're not even dispelling the tank buster - no kidding Im getting my shit pushed in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Finally tried to beat Zekvir with my Mage. It's a pretty satisfying fight. Not sure if I'll ever be able to do the second tier one. Survivalbility is tough. I want to try to see if I can clear up to Delve Tier 11, but it seems like a waste of time since the loot doesn't get any better.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally tried to beat Zekvir with my Mage. It's a pretty satisfying fight. Not sure if I'll ever be able to do the second tier one. Survivalbility is tough. I want to try to see if I can clear up to Delve Tier 11, but it seems like a waste of time since the loot doesn't get any better.
Did you complete the Delve season journey to open Zekvir? If so how?

I'm 1/3rd way through season journey and I've used most of my keys and have a lv40 Brann.