World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Your shit fall apart again?
Nah, same slow death. It's just nobody wants to rebuild for mythic so we pretty much have no reason to continue.

The only thing remotely challenging us at this point is p3 of Archimonde once he starts pooping infernals. What a shit fest.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
1438781265370.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The only thing remotely challenging us at this point is p3 of Archimonde once he starts pooping infernals. What a shit fest.
Same. We've gotten heroic down a couple times but it's always a shit fest with just a few people left alive. It's amazing how easily the first set of infernals die when people focus them. That second set comes and Archi is at like 6% and people aren't able to target anything else it seems.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That game time thing is interesting for sure - I had no clue they handled content like that out there.

Column_sl

shitlord
I always heard it was asian cafes. They would buy a shitload of accounts, and people would buy time on them.

This is different tho, they are saying it's essentially a free to play with just the newest areas on a paid time card.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah im wondering how all that works - if they have diminished server performance or longer downtimes or something - Because im sure more people in NA/EU would play if they were only locked from newest content as well -

bayr_sl

shitlord
So once WoD hits that new expansion decline (not to be confused with the 6.2 sucks decline) we'll be down to like 2.5 million, the launch numbers for WoW. Maybe the new expansion is a return to vanilla and they want it to be as authentic as possible

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
So once WoD hits that new expansion decline (not to be confused with the 6.2 sucks decline) we'll be down to like 2.5 million, the launch numbers for WoW. Maybe the new expansion is a return to vanilla and they want it to be as authentic as possible
They really embraced this back to the future shit didn't they?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting break down though the part about FF14, as if it proves anything, is funny.

Carl_sl

shitlord
People left before 6.2 released and didn't come back, this is the new expansion decline. 6.1 essentially sucking a dick was enough to put the game on the decline.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
People left before 6.2 released and didn't come back, this is the new expansion decline. 6.1 essentially sucking a dick was enough to put the game on the decline.
Better to have done nothing than release a basically nothing patch when your only 'competitors' in the mmo space are actually putting subscription dollars to work every patch cycle. Whole expansion has been a clusterfuck.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I love how Final Fantasy is seen as a success story even though WoW makes more money in micro transactions then FF does in subs.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I love how Final Fantasy is seen as a success story even though WoW makes more money in micro transactions then FF does in subs.
It's a success because they relaunched a turd into the only other decent mmo on the market besides the king. Not every burger joint can make that mcdonalds money.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am really surprised we aren't seeing serious leaks this close to the "announcement". That either means it is complete dog shit, or so good their gag order results in termination and a "never work in this town again" clause.

I really hope we see more Grom "Orc Hitler" Hellscream.