F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
?

51Z2MG77HEL._SX365_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
That's a great module!

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Or maybe!
(The best bit about pre-expansion hype is all the fake-as-bollocks wankery floating about the place)
I'd love that, since Ogre is clearly the other race. What a shit model though, I'd be pissed if I was a naga fanboi and they put them in game as a playable race looking like PS1 tomb raider graphics.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
TITAN.

You can be Bronze, or Silver. And you can Demon hunt with your demon hunter.

Time to go sit in traffic. Can't wait to see this thread after 9am/11am/Noon or wherever the hell you are.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
TITAN.

You can be Bronze, or Silver. And you can Demon hunt with your demon hunter.

Time to go sit in traffic. Can't wait to see this thread after 9am/11am/Noon or wherever the hell you are.
Ohio represent!

Shits gonna be so cash dude.

WoW is in a freefall...will they be able to turn the engines back on or are they doomed to crash into a fucking mountain?!?!?!?!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't remember people taking the piss like thisbeforean expansion instead of being hype. Normally people take the pissafterspace goats, pandas or not time travel.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking garrisons got me to biased and cynical status.
I still hope someone there at Blizzard has a clue.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't remember people taking the piss like thisbeforean expansion instead of being hype. Normally people take the pissafterspace goats, pandas or not time travel.
It is cool to hate wow. Also it is Gorehack and Ut, what did you expect?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm going to complain about the game forever despite playing it since launch. && As much as I'll shit talk the next expansion before it even comes out, I'm still gonna buy it cause I'm a fuckin' idiot

also
wtb ogres

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I seriously hope Naga are not a playable race. Also, If horde get ogres, what would Ally get? Is it finally time to get the walrus people from WotLK as a playable race (lol)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Walrus people would be cool as fuck. But Neutral races are a thing now, Ogres seem like they'd fit perfectly as a neutral.

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
I want something like Project M back from the ol' Everquest days. Just give me a low level snake mob to use with the Kick ability and I would play the shit out of it.

C'mon Blizzard, do it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played this in forever, but I may come back if they did a hard reset for everything. Start everyone at level 1 and make a new game 1-60 with what they've learned the last 10 years. Of course, I can't imagine they've learned too much given the state of the game (5.6m subs is all the proof we need). I would kill a baby to play the game Overwatch murdered though, seemed to be interesting conceptually anyways...

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is cool to hate wow. Also it is Gorehack and Ut, what did you expect?
Been playing since closed beta and I still have a monthly sub...I just hate WoD and what wow has become in general. We're working on heroic Archimonde right now. Love the first 7 minutes of bullshit and 1 minute of actual fight.

Would so much rather have 4-5 minutes of straight "NUTTED BUT SHE STILL SUCKIN" than this current raid model.

It's not cool to hate wow in-so-much as it's cool to hate what they've done to their beautiful lore (Up through LK was a GREAT story). Seriously. Everything they've built through the RTS games has been crushed in like the past 3 expansions.