World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got two legendaries on my shaman within a few days of each other.

And yeah Qwirb, they can drop off rare mobs and even treasure chests, it's just a lower chance than emissary bag/boss mob.

Aside: Anyone know of an addon that will automatically turn targettable beneficial spells into mouseover spells? I hate having to make mouseover macros for every targettable beneficial spell on every character I play =/
Clique addon lets you bind any of your spells to mouse clicks, with modifiers as necessary. So shift, CTRL, or Alt + mouse click if you want. And then it'll work with any of the raid frames.

What beneficial spells are you trying to cast all the time? Heals? That's Clique's main use. Then Decursive I use for cures, etc.

Elsebet

Peasant
I wanted to do mythic raiding but I'd say 50% of the core raiders flat out said no so that was that

I read this more as,

"I want to mythic raid but continue to log in only for raids while my officers do all the real work that a mythic guild requires like constant recruitment, keeping up the guild bank, minimizing drama, and keeping up morale."

Go join a mythic guild already or shut the fuck up about it and be content with what you have.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The grind this expansion has definitely made Mythic Raid less accessible then it has been in the past.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Let's go full Mythic. I log less play time than Noodle and I'm willing to try even though I'm picturing this:

xJtNCEm.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Downed Mythic Odyn finally and Guarm to 29%....seriously fuck Odyn at least Guarm is faceroll easy for tanks.

I got the terrible double portal legs on my warlock, id rather have Sephuz of prydaz, right after a guild member got his 12th legendary (spread out over 8 characters) thats some dedication.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I read this more as,

"I want to mythic raid but continue to log in only for raids while my officers do all the real work that a mythic guild requires like constant recruitment, keeping up the guild bank, minimizing drama, and keeping up morale."

Go join a mythic guild already or shut the fuck up about it and be content with what you have.
Woah Woah Woah

I think you're misinterpreting what I wrote. Early on an officer contacted me about mythic raids and I said I'd ask around as I had an interest too. No one was really interested in it so I told the officer as much, @invalidjester BTW. It was at that point that I just let it go. It was something I thought would be cool but it ultimately didn't really matter with me because what was more important was raiding with my friends. Or.. What I thought were.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This escalated real quick.

This guild actively recruits? And Noodle has officers do it?

Is this real life?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why is mom and dad fighting? Did we do something wrong?

Ive applied to a few mythic guilds and every time been told that they're only recruiting for their heroic/alt runs and that If I played well I might get in on the mythic runs. Is this the normal way to get into Mythic raiding or am I just picking the wrong guilds? For the record I've only been looking at 4 or less out of 7 due to me not having been in a mythic raid

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Seems odd? All but the most well established mythic guilds turn over players a decent bit. If you app all over (i.e. don't be afraid to server transfer) and can provide Logs to prove your skill, I don't think being stuck in alt raiding to "prove yourself" would be necessary.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why is mom and dad fighting? Did we do something wrong?

Ive applied to a few mythic guilds and every time been told that they're only recruiting for their heroic/alt runs and that If I played well I might get in on the mythic runs. Is this the normal way to get into Mythic raiding or am I just picking the wrong guilds? For the record I've only been looking at 4 or less out of 7 due to me not having been in a mythic raid
I wish wowprogress.com had more filtering options. Right now it's a bit tedious, but the best option for finding a guild. You can filter for 2 day a week guilds, or 3 4 5 raid days a week if you want. And for the most part, every guild has some kind of contact or recruitment message on their WoW Progress page. Have to just sift through them and find the days and times that work for you.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish wowprogress.com had more filtering options. Right now it's a bit tedious, but the best option for finding a guild. You can filter for 2 day a week guilds, or 3 4 5 raid days a week if you want. And for the most part, every guild has some kind of contact or recruitment message on their WoW Progress page. Have to just sift through them and find the days and times that work for you.

ya i've been using it and god its tedious. I'd kill for an option to sort by raid times/days or if i hit back after reading a guild page it didn't take me back to the very beginning of the guild lists..

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
My guild is thinking of pushing to 3 days for nighthold, makes me sad. I just dont like raiding 3 days 4 hours it feels like to much for this game.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Else and Noodle need to kiss and make up. I remember we all talked about M for like 5 seconds. I'm not on hyjal, and I wouldn't want to do M anyways, but I don't mind people that do. As long as the minivan still rides it's all good.