World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Havn't been on in years and years like I said, has xmas stuff expanded beyond just going to ironforge?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I logged into live while paying for SoD, and I have the same feeling I get when trying live out on EQ1 and seeing 100000 AAs and 30 systems, just overwhelmed with layer upon layer of extra...stuff. Even new classes like Dragons just have a lot going on o_O

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I tried to log into this shit 4 different times today and was overwhelmed with so many UI elements and systems.

Also, I apparently cannot just buy DF. You can only purchase DF by purchasing The War Within.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Today I found out one of my longtime guildmates from WoW (and SWTOR/GW2/RIFT/D3 etc) had a heart attack. He seems to be ok; we've been texting all day and reminiscing. Suprisingly, he's still poking at WoW some. I think he's the last of us standing and has moved on to play with another guild I think. Made me realize how many bonds we used to make in these games.

Sad to see the corpse being picked over by also-rans from Daybreak and other places now. I put in a plug to give FF14 a try but I doubt its his cup of tea and the FOMO/Sunk Cost fallacy is big with my buddy. He's played the same character since 2004. 20 years. I had another "friend" that I lost in my divorce that had a similar situation with Ultima Online. Still playing the same character I think to this day, but that is only through the grapevine of mutual friends now. Has not touched any other game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

IMG_5387.jpeg

dude you just doxxed ronne ronne

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It’s a shame how far this game has fallen.

It's all just pointless slop now. Everything is mulatto or mixed race whatever parties. There are no cultures or stories to tell because the entire thing is a dystopian fantasy about living in NYC.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

You know you were hated when an article reporting your departure has to lock the comments section.
Or that the depature is hushed up and only leaks out months later when the guy dares to update his linkedin to get another job.

Usually they leave and announce a new studio they tricked a venture capitalist into funding that's also going to have a toxic culture and take 8 years to make a game.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So I log into my account that I haven't logged into in over a year and I fire up my Monk to work on the Legion Order Hall mount quests that I had started but never finished. Well I hit the part where you head into Dalaran and you hold up your weapon and they give you an ability. Well I can't finish this step because none of my Artifact weapons exist anymore. They aren't in my bags, they aren't in my bank, and they weren't in Void Storage because I never unlocked it. So I submit a ticket and this is the reply that I get in return.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 085441.png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 090252.png

Wow! Thanks for the help Blizzard! You faggots!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I log into my account that I haven't logged into in over a year and I fire up my Monk to work on the Legion Order Hall mount quests that I had started but never finished. Well I hit the part where you head into Dalaran and you hold up your weapon and they give you an ability. Well I can't finish this step because none of my Artifact weapons exist anymore. They aren't in my bags, they aren't in my bank, and they weren't in Void Storage because I never unlocked it. So I submit a ticket and this is the reply that I get in return.

View attachment 516771

View attachment 516773

Wow! Thanks for the help Blizzard! You faggots!
Open another ticket. The auto response is their first line of defense for tickets, now. When I couldnt play the season of discovery with friends, I asked for a refund and got the same results as you. They refunded the sub and the rep even said Ive been a great customer since the dawn of time, which I thought was funny because Ive had licenses revoked/banned left and right on the account for cheating. lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Here you go gents. Your daily laugh. How am I supposed to restore items that can't be sold, destroyed, or removed from your inventory in any way? And I already checked it in any case before sending a pointless petition.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 121330.png

I've used this before but it has never been so relevant.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And the last update I'll do because at this point I'm just trying to get a free month out of them. Now to wait another 3-5 days for them to reply. This is beyond absurd.

Screenshot_20240305_065013_Gmail.jpg

edit: So that'll be 15 days and change dealing with this.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Roleplaying in a customer support ticket is one of the most insulting things I've ever seen.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It was faster to start from scratch and unlock the mount than it was to resolve that petition. Looks cool as shit though.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 155717.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 155519.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry