World of Warcraft: Current Year

Burns

Servers don't really matter anymore you can be in a guild with anyone of any faction and group with em.
I know, but you probably need to get the list down to a more manageable level if you are just going start sending people messages like "I saw you had a score on RaiderIO close to mine. I'm a tank and PuGs are killing me, yall know of any regular groups that are often looking for a tank around *the times I play*?"

Some people might even give leads on more exclusive Discord channels that have a large base of decent players that like to communicate. Discord makes the game so much better.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know, but you probably need to get the list down to a more manageable level if you are just going start sending people messages like "I saw you had a score on RaiderIO close to mine. I'm a tank and PuGs are killing me, yall know of any regular groups that are often looking for a tank around *the times I play*?"

Some people might even give leads on more exclusive Discord channels that have a large base of decent players that like to communicate. Discord makes the game so much better.
I dont think anyone wants to commit to a group member in mythic+ based off a forum post. Especially an obligating one like FOH. Probably for the same reason you haven’t linked up with the guild. But say something in community chat, and if people are on - I have no doubt they’ll take a shot at giving a solid, consistent tank a chance.

Burns

I dont think anyone wants to commit to a group member in mythic+ based off a forum post. Especially an obligating one like FOH. Probably for the same reason you haven’t linked up with the guild. But say something in community chat, and if people are on - I have no doubt they’ll take a shot at giving a solid, consistent tank a chance.
I'm still not playing this xpac and probably wont play this game again. I'm not going to buy a new MMO mouse because it's useful for 1 game for 1 month every two years, and not going to learn how to play without one when I have 15 years of muscle memory associated with it.

I meant for Chris, since he is on EU and the only way to get out of the toxic PuG rut is to find a more permanent group of people. If he was playing on US he could at least try playing with yall and you could evaluate his gamepad turns.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So warbands have definitely increased the longevity of this expansion as a solo gamer. Not only because I can more readily trade stuff between characters, but because factions and delve progression is shared across the warband. I got to Champion 4 on everything for my mage and thus hit a progression wall, but I just switched to playing / gearing up other characters while still moving the rep and delve bars.

If they were smart they would use the NPC dungeon tech to enable Warband Mythic whereby a person could just bring all their alts with them to do higher difficulty shit.

Would likely have to do some variant reward scheme for this as people would get annoyed that people could just solo versus having to group with toxic bitches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So I created a new char (they start at 10 now?), made it to the new expansion, am now 74 with a weapon I probably got in my 50s as a warrior.

AH weapons SAY lvl 70 requirement, but when mailed have a level 80 requirement
No world events giving a weapon as a reward.

I'm 74 now and like 100 quests in to War Within with ZERO weapon quest rewards. Scaling is starting to fuck me at 74. What do? lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I created a new char (they start at 10 now?), made it to the new expansion, am now 74 with a weapon I probably got in my 50s as a warrior.

I'm 74 now and like 100 quests in to War Within with ZERO weapon quest rewards. Scaling is starting to fuck me at 74. What do? lol
They broke the Auction House, same thing happened to me. You can search up a list of gear rewards from treasures and find one that drops a weapon.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Buy one off the AH. The story gives a weapon as one of the early quests but sounds like this is an alt so not doing the story.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are tons of items on the AH between 80 and 70. Might be a pain to find them due to the level bug, but they are there. Look at ilevel, not equip level.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There are tons of items on the AH between 80 and 70. Might be a pain to find them due to the level bug, but they are there. Look at ilevel, not equip level.
There wasn't when I needed a lv70 weapon, it was all lv80 stuff.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

There’s a rare 2H pickaxe that you can grab that’s level 71 that’s a ground pickup. It’s in Isle of dorn in the kobold area just east of Dornogal.

Last edited: