X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>
Fags who like Gambit. IE: Anyone who likes Gambit.

They're going to be able to jerk it so much harder imaging themselves in his arms now that they cast someone so dreamy.
I have to stand in solidarity with my fellow Gambit hater. Gambit has never, at any point in his existence, been even vaguely cool, interesting, or heterosexual. Actually, Channing Tatum is probably going to be the best thing that has ever happened to him.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
A guy who has played male stripper roles is probably ideal for playing gambit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They should just dump the cajun part from the character altogether because cajun people sound fucking retarded no matter if its Channing Tatum or Leo Fucking Decraprio. And that fucker pulled off Afrikaans.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
They sound retarded because it's exaggerated tv/movie cajun, not actual cajun. And cajuns only even have that accent if they grew up way out in the fucking bayou. City-bred cajuns don't sound like that at all. I should know.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I used to work with a Cajun dude who had to be of the backwater variety. I could never understand a single word he said. Seriously, it was like he spoke another language.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
There is no x men without Remi Lebeaux, you morons!

You thought wolverine was the typical tough guy that didn't give a fuck? Fuck no! Gambit, bitches. Wolverine is a baby with PTSD and lost to gambit 1v1 in the danja room.

Hug your woman when you go to sleep tonight and be thankful for every day that Gambit lets you keep her (and her jewelry as he is a thief)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Do they end every single fucking thing they say with "MON FRERE" until you want to stab yourself in the ears with a screwdriver?

Just take Yosamite Sam and add Mon Frere to the end of everything he says and bam, you've got Gambit.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I used to work with a Cajun dude who had to be of the backwater variety. I could never understand a single word he said. Seriously, it was like he spoke another language.

Yeah, my great-grandparents were like that. My side of the conversation was always "what the fuck did he say??"

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
No kreugan, they don't. Do you guys end every sentence with your hands out? You Yankee scum?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no x men without Remi Lebeaux, you morons!

You thought wolverine was the typical tough guy that didn't give a fuck? Fuck no! Gambit, bitches. Wolverine is a baby with PTSD and lost to gambit 1v1 in the danja room.

Hug your woman when you go to sleep tonight and be thankful for every day that Gambit lets you keep her (and her jewelry as he is a thief)
You spelled teef wrong, cajun.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Early, cigarette-smoking, "bang, you dead" Gambit was awesome. His solo run written by Lobdell with the New Son storyline where he was part Cajun Robin Hood and part world destroyer was awesome. But it's like they never knew what to do with him after that and he became a joke. I have little faith that Channing or Shuler-Donner know what to do with him and I expect little from the film, but I am prepared to be pleasantly surprised. Probably not, though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant believe how much vagina fuss is going on about Channing when we had that horrible rogue for years. All you nerd raging need to go get laid and be thankful someone is putting out for you with how terrible you sound on these forums atm.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Cant believe how much vagina fuss is going on about Channing when we had that horrible rogue for years. All you nerd raging need to go get laid and be thankful someone is putting out for you with how terrible you sound on these forums atm.
Writing 3 sentence now qualifies as vagina fuss in such a way that you need to tell grown adults to go get laid?

We (pals on this forum) have complained about rogue for over a decade, new material based on a bad casting choice (GI JOE? FUCK OFF) has nothing to do with previous rustled jimmies.

Caliane

I like Gambit .i really don't know all the hate towards him
People hate him, cause hes like the comic version of Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous.
He has like no stories about him in comics, no comic fans, no fans among the writers/artists etc.

Casuals like him... for some reason? no one knows.
Its literally just the image of throwing weaponized playing cards apparently, and the name.