X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
i think nerds hate Gambit because he gets laid and they don't.
I like the Cajun accent it's pretty cool, if I could pass that off I would try it on girls.

They should have that Cajun dude from Band of Brothers play him.

*also I don't read the comics and don't care either way.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Movie or comics? Old school Storm was pretty kickass and a very nuanced character. Movie Storm is a joke. Comic book Cyclops has always been too generic and whitebread for me - which matched the movie version. Very few of the movie characters were at all faithful to their comic versions, which was a big deal in the first Wolverine movie since there were so many of them shown. I mean, they get *the* perfect actor for Deadpool and then completely fuck up the character.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This would have made him the best. Deadpool is not a pretty boy.

ZX4jW6G.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The actual casting of Charming Potato as Gambit isn't awful. It's the inclusion of the character that's a problem. Tatum is not terrible, and apparently he loves the character. So I think we'll actually be getting a good a Gambit as we could hope for. It's just that someone doing an amazing job playing a bubbling turdpot is still playing a bubbling turdpot.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Movie or comics? Old school Storm was pretty kickass and a very nuanced character. Movie Storm is a joke. Comic book Cyclops has always been too generic and whitebread for me - which matched the movie version. Very few of the movie characters were at all faithful to their comic versions, which was a big deal in the first Wolverine movie since there were so many of them shown. I mean, they get *the* perfect actor for Deadpool and then completely fuck up the character.
Cartoon and movies.not a comic book reader so i don't know how he was portrayed there.
But mostly from the cartoon

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
In X-men 2 played by Kea Wong. She was one of the students in a lot of the scenes. Think she had one or two small lines. Also remember that Kitty Pride was in that movie too played by someone else before they cast Ellen Page for the part in X-men 3.

X2 (2003) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb