X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
X2 was probably the best X-film to date. 1 was cheeky, 3 tried to be dark, but it fucked up a lot of shit. 2 was pretty damn entertaining. And it lead the way to Dark Phoenix Saga, which never came to pass because Singer was doing Batman and couldn't do the 3rd film.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
X2 was probably the best X-film to date. 1 was cheeky, 3 tried to be dark, but it fucked up a lot of shit. 2 was pretty damn entertaining. And it lead the way to Dark Phoenix Saga, which never came to pass because Singer was doing Batman and couldn't do the 3rd film.
Superman.

All the X-Men movies have been complete shit. The 2nd one was just the least worst of them all.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The scene when Magneto escapes from prison is one of the best comic book movie scenes.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hey come on....X2 is pretty cool.not perfect but still good.
X1 was average and X3 doesn't exist for me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The scene when Magneto escapes from prison is one of the best comic book movie scenes.
It was very similar to a fan fiction type scene in issue 33 of Ultimate X-Men. I uploaded the scene, hidden behind a spoiler wall due to the image sizes.

xxPo5Zk.jpg
LcCYwEp.jpg
ZHvyGlz.jpg
O4VrqOl.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
X1 and X2 were both fine for what they were. X3 was fucking garbage on every possible level.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Get Mana Ashida to play a vampire Jubilee in a couple years.

she's the little girl from pacific rim, the best acting from that movie, is a little girl running away from green screne, no seriously, she fucking acted great looking terrified. (even tho everyone was B-grade actors)

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, that scene didn't even come across as acting, seemed pretty real like they actually scared the absolute shit out of the kid.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
In a raid on magneto, I believe it was Gambit that hit him in the face with : cards, giving prof X the chance to mindfuck him.
(Episode where mags ripped wolverine's skeleton out)

Obviously Gambits field achievements have not been given fair consideration

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Wolverine sure didn't bleed much for having his skeleton ripped out through his skin

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Neither did Magneto when Wolverine gives him a nearly fatal slash. These comic books from the early 90's need to be more realistic.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It was actually Quicksilver that de-helms him. Gambit gets his ass beat. Here's a link to that section of the book. You can read it all.

Fatal Attractions - Imgur
Why didn't he just make wolverine cut his own head off or something, or let me guess he'd eventually regenerate that shit too.

Why doesn't he have anatomical control over wolverine, to use as a puppet?

If I was Magneto, I would just fuck with Wolverine all day.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Realistically, he could have anatomical control over wolverine. Hell, he could do that to most people if they have an iron rich diet.

I think the reason they don't do that is because Wolverine is one of the most popular characters, and Magneto is a really awesome villain. It would be disappointing if Wolverine had to sit out every time Magneto was up to his shenanigans.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love the idea of a Comic where Magneto is just up to Van Wilder type hi-jinks all day with Dean Logan. Mid presentation to a board and Magneto is outside the window making wolverine do a wanking motion.

Millions of Dollars right there.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hopefully the action scenes from the present day will involve Magneto tossing Wolverine at things against his will.