X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I found it difficult to follow the overall story of Fatal Attractions, but then again I was only 12 when I read it. It was multiple different storylines, as opposed to a single story that other crossovers use. You could download the entire collection here:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/79183...9_%28No_ads%29

A better story, in my opinion, was X-Cutioner's Song. It happened about a year before before Fatal Attractions, but it was awesome. Such a great series.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/95101...Meganubis-E%29

spronk

FPS noob
ihl5Yp0.jpg

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I am really interested to see what direction they take with the horsemen. I'm thinking they'll take their own spin though, the cool thing now is to bring back heroes that have died.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll be seeing this movie tomorrow. With that in mind, I'm done coming to this thread until that happens. What with the spoilers and such.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This was an excellent film. Really liked it. The opening was great, I loved the way they were expert and working together.

Best performance to young magneto for his verbal bitch slapping of professor emo.

I laughed when I realized afterwards that singer literally retconned x3 out of existence. That plot joke above is more accurate than you might think heh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh shit I forgot this was out today. FUUUUU. I've missed Spiderman and Cap 2, I'm not missing this.

*edit*

F7hnVQV.gif

Devlin

Golden Squire
Just came back from watching this.

It's a good movie, probably the best X-Men movie so far. If you haven't seen the movie from the trailers the cast looks huge but it's very deceiving, there are a LOT of characters who are basically cameo's and don't even have any dialogue.

Fox seem to have realized from the success of the Marvel brand that the stories don't need to be dumbed down so regular Joe can understand. So yeah, better than X2.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Excellent movie. Would rate it as my 4th favorite superhero movie behind Avengers, Captain America the Winter Soldier, and Man of Steel.

Loved the pacing. Did not feel like it was over 2 hours, as the flow was very good and not rushed.

It does not explain any of the new (on film) X-Men, so folks who do not know who they are, are S.O.L. until they look them up after.

Like the ending and how it cleaned up the previous movies.

The after credits scene was a nice touch. Now just wonder in what year(s) the next movie will take place.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
great movie enjoyed the hell out of it.

and as stated above no need for spoilers on this but Quicksilver makes this movie even more enjoyable. great inside jokes too.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They got all of the little things right and corrected the failings of earlier films while leaving it open to shift details as needed.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
This movie sucked pretty hard to my complete dismay
I think this is proof enough that it's an excellent movie.
As weird as it sounds, I think this movie really gained from having less mutants. The only First Class mutants that had a signifcant part were Xavier, Magneto, Mystique, Wolverine, and Beast, but the character development only really focused on the first three. I feel like this made things much more impactful than if they tried to give everyone a bit of something.

The future scenes were well used in support of the main 70's plot and the ticking clock aspect really added some tension to the climax. I think this is the first movie where they made Storm's powers actually badass.

I really liked the ending where they gave everyone a much more natural cameo than I was expecting. To me, it didn't feel like they just through things in for the hell of it.