X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Great movie,

Best part was only 4 seconds of Rogue and all the shit in X3 is poofed out of existance, oh and quicksilver!~ Anna paquin was 4th or 5th cast member listed in the credits for no speaking lines and 4 seconds on screen lol. Perfect !

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just got back from it. 9/10.

I think this is about the best X-Men movie we are going to get. It had flaws but it was good.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Not going to say it sucked but I was expecting a lot more from this. I liked First Class but don't remember a lot of details that are important to this story so the average viewer is not going to have any idea wtf is going on for half the movie. Some annoying plot holes (even ignoring the usual time travel stuff). IMO a lot of potentially great plot devices and story lines fall short and seem to lack any real meat or explanation despite the pace seeming so slow. Take this with a grain of salt though cause I have not slept in two days.
Quicksilver was by far the best part of the movie, they did an amazing job with his action scenes but he only had like 10 minutes of screen time =/
Still going to say X2 is my favorite of the X-men movies.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
They sure panned away from Jennifer Lawrence fast. They did a lot of super fast cuts right before I achieved maximum erectness.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It was very good, just not as good as First Class (maybe... need to watch DOFP again) and most of the Marvel/Disney produced movies. That's OK though, some damn good flicks there, this absolutely deserves to be seen.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So some critic said that if you don't know a lot of X-Men backstory, you won't "get" a lot of the things in this movie... how true is that?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So some critic said that if you don't know a lot of X-Men backstory, you won't "get" a lot of the things in this movie... how true is that?
well if you havent seen the other Xmen movies this would be pretty much incomprehensible.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife has done movies only and she was name dropping all the previously used characters. I had to explain Blink, Bishop and Warpath though. She thought Sunspot was the Human Torch, which I think is a really damn good guess.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
gonna see it this weekend with wife, she's seen x1 and the cartoons (from the 90s) i think that should be enough right? we'll most likely have a "so that's how it is in the comics" during dinner. (since i'm the comic nerd)

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
If she likes it you can take her back through all the shitty movies. Including the Wolverine flicks.

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>
Really liked it, I was totally happy with pretty much all of it. The future fight scenes were actually pretty well done, for containing a few characters that I never gave a shit about, and the ones I did care about being fairly lackluster (Colossus). Ending was actually perfect, given that we all know they want to make more movies.

Also, more proof that Magneto is just ridiculously badass. Not to mention, his handling of Wolverine wasn't quite what was discussed a few posts ago, but close enough.
Best part was only 4 seconds of Rogue and all the shit in X3 is poofed out of existance, oh and quicksilver!~ Anna paquin was 4th or 5th cast member listed in the credits for no speaking lines and 4 seconds on screen lol. Perfect !
I noticed that as well. She was right above fucking Ellen Page in the credits, who had a much bigger role comparatively speaking.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
The movie was pretty awesome and holy shit at the end of credits scene. Pumped for the next one!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
reasons this movie sucked:

no bad ass fight scenes.
quicksilver is a corny ass flamer.
no explanation how professor x came back to life, or how magneto regained his powers
no bridge of events period from the end of X3 to the future.
too much focus on mystique... who gives a fuck about her
young charles is a wack ass nerd.
not enough wolverine.
retarded shots that are supposed to mimic 70s videography
predictable, cheesy.
reminded me that ellen page is still alive
no explanation about why a sentinel program that began in the 70s hadn't been mentioned in any of the movies to that point
why did future wolverine have his metal claws back after getting them cut off on his last movie?
shitty richard nixon knock off.
again for emphasis there were really no good fight scenes which is unforgivable in a fucking xmen movie.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haven't seen the movie but if keg is right, i think we all know why mystique in this movie has more focus, just like halle berry/storm in X2.
And they both suck at acting....