X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i had to look up who that silly blue bitch was, i was convinced at the time it was an intro to game of thrones season 5.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
They were showing him as the very young apoc but am I the only one who thought he looked like a woman?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
After the movie (and end credit), my theater was completely quiet. I loudly said "If anyone didn't know, that was Apocalypse" and a few people replied with "Ohh..." Then one said that it looked like a chick. I didn't think that. I thought it looked like a thin teenage boy. Before he becomes all apocalyptic or whatever.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
They may have been showing him as a kid. Remember, he has total molecular manipulation as his power, so he'd be able to control that.
Yeah, it was the teenage Apocalypse but he was missing the signature blue lines around his mouth and it was just an uninspired look.

Also, I didn't realize the fire dude was Sunspot until reading more about the movie. His appearance was awesome in the comics so I don't know why they deviated from it.

Caliane

A young pre-Celestial Apoc is confusing for people I guess.
Also, young boys and girls are confusing too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
After the movie (and end credit), my theater was completely quiet. I loudly said "If anyone didn't know, that was Apocalypse" and a few people replied with "Ohh..." Then one said that it looked like a chick. I didn't think that. I thought it looked like a thin teenage boy. Before he becomes all apocalyptic or whatever.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
How does Wolverine get his adamantium skeleton in this timeline? That was probably the most confusing thing about the movie. The origins movie is no longer canon (according to Singer) and Magneto mentions something about the metal but what does that entail?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
How does Wolverine get his adamantium skeleton in this timeline? That was probably the most confusing thing about the movie. The origins movie is no longer canon (according to Singer) and Magneto mentions something about the metal but what does that entail?
I was thinking he should have already had it by 72-73, but that wasn't explained at all so...

Needless

Toe Sucker
The only implementation was on the plane wasn't it? Swagnus says "too bad they aren't metal" or something regarding his bone claws?
I was confused on the whole stryker = mystique thing at the end of the movie though, that kind of threw me off lol

I guess swagneto will be the one to do it instead? Confusing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm, I don't remember seeing him. Could you explain the scenes?

Also, I guess Wolverine didn't have the Adamantium laced Skeleton in 73. It looks like it happened shortly there after. In the movie, you see the police boat pull Wolverine out of the river (very symbolic of the Weapon X Project), thinking he was dead. But then he moves, so you know he's still alive. Then you see Stryker on the boat as well. I'm sure it happened right after that time frame.

The only thing that doesn't make sense about that, is after first getting sent back in time, he knew all about sleeping with the girl a bunch of times. Yet this was before Weapon X. How would he have remembered that?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The opening scene shows a white-haired kid in the post-apocalyptic future unearthing the x-men symbol. The same kid is shown in the hallway after Wolverine wakes up in the new future.

And the Stryker at the end of the movie is actually Mystique in disguise.