X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
i can't believe you clowns are actually enjoying this shit pile of a movie. it was practically a fucking chick flick. where the fuck did this $200 million budget go? i'm guessing most of it was hush money to the families of the 13 year olds this bryan singer faggot is fucking, because it sure as hell didn't go into production. put this movie next to Captain America 2 and i would guess that CA2 had double the budget DoFP did, when in actuality it was $30M less.

the only decent action scenes you jabronis can point to is the sentinel shit that was happening in the future, which was very brief and completely meaningless in the context of the story, which was made immediately clear. maybe you bozos don't realize this, but this is supposed to be an action movie. there were no 1v1 duels, no bad ass giant battles, not shit. the ending sequence was a joke. the only good thing to come out of this was erasing xmen 3 from memory.

do you people really care so much about j. law's shitty mystique interpretation that you can enjoy this movie? do you actually care about whatever wack ass mutants got killed that was supposed to be some sort of emotional plot point? because if so you're a fag.
this dumb faggot doesnt realize that patrick stewart, ian mckellan, hugh jackman, jennifer lawrence, halle berry, peter dinklage, michael fassbender, james mcavoy all cost money

CA2 had what? scarjo, sam jackson and robert redford?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Whhhiiip Laaaash

Giving Kitty the Quantum Leap power as a secondary mutation was a decent solution. She's already herself out-of-phase with normal reality in the first place, it gave Ellen Page more to do, and spared us having to be introduced to Rachel Summers in a story that was always going to feature a resurrected Jean Grey at the end.

I was very impressed with how they handled Blink, very creative and highly visual use of her powers plus a Portal geekgasm to boot. Very cool that they were able to squeeze as many cameos in the end as they did, James Marsden and Famke Jansen have aged quite well. Thank god X3 is officially erased out of existence.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wasn't a fan of:

how easily the Sentinels killed mutants in the future. It should've been them holding their own and then get overpowered by numbers. But getting beat 1 on 1 by sentinels? Come the fuck on.

Colossus being neutered

Rooting more for the bad guy (Mags) more than the good guys.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't a fan of:

how easily the Sentinels killed mutants in the future. It should've been them holding their own and then get overpowered by numbers. But getting beat 1 on 1 by sentinels? Come the fuck on.

Colossus being neutered

Sorry, but in the comic book, one future Sentinel could destroy an X team by itself. Google "nimrod sentinel marvel" and read. They've evolved that far. Nimrod once owned the Entire Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, X Men and Juggernaut within two issues. And that was just one Sentinel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_(comics)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, but having them fight a shit ton of Nimrod's is very different than having one Nimrod with a mission.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
gayest robot ever?

Nimrodxmen.PNG

saw the movie a few days ago. was fuckin awesome. I wish i had stuck around to see the end credits but i had to go piss. a+

Arakkis

N00b
i can't believe you clowns are actually enjoying this shit pile of a movie. it was practically a fucking chick flick. where the fuck did this $200 million budget go? i'm guessing most of it was hush money to the families of the 13 year olds this bryan singer faggot is fucking, because it sure as hell didn't go into production. put this movie next to Captain America 2 and i would guess that CA2 had double the budget DoFP did, when in actuality it was $30M less.

the only decent action scenes you jabronis can point to is the sentinel shit that was happening in the future, which was very brief and completely meaningless in the context of the story, which was made immediately clear. maybe you bozos don't realize this, but this is supposed to be an action movie. there were no 1v1 duels, no bad ass giant battles, not shit. the ending sequence was a joke. the only good thing to come out of this was erasing xmen 3 from memory.

do you people really care so much about j. law's shitty mystique interpretation that you can enjoy this movie? do you actually care about whatever wack ass mutants got killed that was supposed to be some sort of emotional plot point? because if so you're a fag.
No one is biting on your lame ass trolls. Get out of the movie house.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't a fan of:

Colossus being neutered

yeah man i remember watching the cartoon and going uhh they killed them pretty easy 1 on 1, why are these things all gods?

Caliane

Sentinels are supposed to be scary as fuck. The cartoon was really stupid in how lame it made them.
Its a jeager. Only a select few mutants can take one on, one to one.
Cyclops. Magneto. Etc. maybe Storm.

Cartoon? has wolverine cutting their heads off with his 6inch claws. how even the fuck?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, the dynamics of the team are terribad, and cyclops being a joke is a big part of that.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, the events of the movie take place over the course of several days. How long is Kitty Pryde controlling Wolverine's mind and has this power been addressed in any comics?
No it hasn't been addressed in any comics becuase this story never took place in the comic: Days of Future Past. In Days of Future Past, Kitty is the one sent back in time by the Telepath Rachel. This is because she was new to the X-Men just before the Assassination of Sentor Kelly by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants took place. She didn't have all the psychic barriers and protections the others did which allowed Rachel to send her older consciousness back and bring her younger consciousness forward.

In DoFP, in the future, EVERYONE dies, protecting Kate/Kitty, just like in this movie except it was Magneto, Wolverine, Storm and Colossus, who died. The current X-Men prevent the assassination and Kate's mind goes back to the future, but we are never shown it after the attempt is thwarted.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, but having them fight a shit ton of Nimrod's is very different than having one Nimrod with a mission.
I'm not sure what you are arguing. In the comic, future Sentinels have evolved to the point where mutants can no longer handle them. They portrayed this in the movie. Pretty much the only chance the X Men had was to get them before they evolved to that point.