Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wow, talk about trained. My partner and I have two mini dachshunds and they are poorly trained mother fuckers. I honestly cannot stand them! That video makes them look too good to be true.
Is it the androgen-estrogen imbalance, in your home I mean, that makes you go for the little dogs?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I grew up with big dogs. The dachshunds are his. He's a krout. So, you know, nazis gotta be sticking with nazis.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus he loves wieners!

Uyvrpmf.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Herding breeds aren't the best pets for people who live in cities, but they are my favorite dog. Getting a smart border collie or australian shepherd with a talented trainer and you can't believe what they can do.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Our girls.

https://www.facebook.com/ShivaTheHusky

This is what happens when you give your wife dogs instead of kids. She makes a facebook page for them.

Shiva is 2.5 yrs old and Ember is 16 weeks. The little one probably has a page by now too, but I haven't looked for it yet >.<

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A store with a bunch of assault rifles behind the counter seems like the worst possible place to try an armed robbery even if you didn't know about the dog.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So here's an updated pic because I'm sure all of you are looking for one. We did a family portrait about a week ago. Baku had the best picture presence of the lot of us.

a4ak.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
His ears aren't docked. You can't see how floppy they are?
Those are tiny if they're undocked ears. Like mutant, child-killer ears.

Claws too sharp
Killer dog breed
Tiny mutant doge ears that look like they're docked but aren't

2/10, would not pet