Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, here's my car before. The other pictures I'll hide due to the size.

DQJbb5r.jpg

07hm4kR.jpg

Here is the front tire.

taxLuJq.jpg

Here's the rear. The chunk of rubber is roughly 1/4" thick. I'm amazed the tire didn't pop.

q8iKvYS.jpg

Next you can see just how out of whack the wheel is. It's leaning, almost like you would do with a race car. Either the knuckle, the control arm, the strut or SOMETHING is broken... fuck my life.

00NRvpk.jpg

And it might even be frame damage, because the front bumper was loosened. +1 if you noticed my stylin' Reef sandals & white socks. I'm a failure.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Nice job wearing socks with sandals.

Edit: It's doubtful there is any structural damage, more than likely just some bent suspension from when you mashed the curb and crumpled the bumper a bit which caused your grill to pop out like so. Possible undercarriage depending on how far you went over the curb.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I doubt that it's anything serious. They will still charge you a couple grand to fix it though because it's a Mercedes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I agree that they can be misleading, but when one single breed is consistently responsible for 30-40% of all dog related fatalities, insurance companies are going to make note of that shit. Whether or not that's fair or right.

Fatal dog attacks in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreation...ogbreeds-a.pdf

I agree that pit bulls are given a bad rap. But I also think there's a pretty solid statistical reasoning behind that rap. Husky's on the other hand I don't think people appreciate how dangerous they are.
I have to assume that all 7 deaths caused by Great Danes were them tripping people down stairs and what not. Big fucking ape dogs.

Still, am I reading the chart wrong or are they stating that pitbulls only killed 66 people in that 20 year time period?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think you're reading it wrong because I got 115 fatalities related to dog bite from pittbulls.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Looks like a chihuahua to me and I can believe it. I remember that, too. Those things are vicious.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Apparently a boy here was horrifically mauled by a pitbaul and there are a ton of tards rallying around it to save it from being put down by the county. What kind of bleach drinker would want to save a pitbull that chewed a 5 year olds face off?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-...27613240621251
Wont somebody please think of the child...dog? wtf? I'm sure you dog whisperers think the dog is misunderstood and deserves to be next to a baby. Let's go, dog whisperers, let's hear it
smile.png

Dog Attack: Pit bull mauls 4 year-old boy - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No I blame the parents. Who the fuck lets a 4 year old wander into a neighbors yard? The dog was in his own yard chewing on a bone. The poor kid tried to take it from the dog. I really don't blame the dog here. Pretty tragic wish it was the parents getting mauled instead.

My lab would have bit the fuck out of a stranger that wandered in and took her bone. Many many dogs will.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No I blame the parents. Who the fuck lets a 4 year old wander into a neighbors yard? The dog was in his own yard chewing on a bone. The poor kid tried to take it from the dog. I really don't blame the dog here. Pretty tragic wish it was the parents getting mauled instead.

My lab would have bit the fuck out of a stranger that wandered in and took her bone. Many many dogs will.
Spoken like a true dogwhisperer. It's like humans need to bend around animals, right? Top of the food chain, bah. Yes, Siree, dog whisperers all have Nobel Prizes in neuroscience and human behavior. No need to secure their ping-pong-ball brained slobbering killers, no, Siree.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Spoken like a true dogwhisperer. It's like humans need to bend around animals, right? Top of the food chain, bah. Yes, Siree, dog whisperers all have Nobel Prizes in neuroscience and human behavior. No need to secure their ping-pong-ball brained slobbering killers, no, Siree.
I realize you are really stupid but I will explain it once more. The child was unsupervised and walked onto someone else's property and tried to take something the dog was chewing on. You are as bright as this poor kids parents.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I realize you are really stupid but I will explain it once more. The child was unsupervised and walked onto someone else's property and tried to take something the dog was chewing on. You are as bright as this poor kids parents.
I realize you're a dogwhisperer. I'll explain this once more. Humans > dogs. Secure your dog or have it shot. If a dog chews on a child I love to stick sausages down the owner's throat and starving dogs up his ass. How's that?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Having a dog on your own private property is not considered securing the dog? Why was a 4 year old child running around out front unsupervised?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
960. He will have to go to a state school. He's an idiot.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Having a dog on your own private property is not considered securing the dog? Why was a 4 year old child running around out front unsupervised?
Yeah, having a 4 year old child I have to wonder wtf is going on with a kid that young unsupervised in a stranger's yard with a strange dog present.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pools should be illegal too. What if the neighbor's kid comes into my yard and drowns in my pool? People who own pools are assholes.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I realize you're a dogwhisperer. I'll explain this once more. Humans > dogs. Secure your dog or have it shot. If a dog chews on a child I love to stick sausages down the owner's throat and starving dogs up his ass. How's that?
The dog being in the owners yard is considered secure. Would you like them frozen in carbonite to make sure nothing can happen ...although they could be crushed by it falling over. Will the madness never end?!