Alien: Covenant (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Has there ever been a bigger butchering and shitting all over an ip as this?

Lol guys is not really an aliens movie oh wait it really is lol

The ip is just an absolute Fucking mess with his retardation combined with the earlier stupidity of the avp movie.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

The ip is just an absolute Fucking mess with his retardation combined with the earlier stupidity of the avp movie.
I don't really give a fuck. Scott directed Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator and Black Hawk Down. He gets a lifetime pass to make all the shitty movies he wants.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Starwars obviously. Avatar:the last airbender. Huge number of video game movies. A good amount of superhero ones.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't really give a fuck. Scott directed Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator and Black Hawk Down. He gets a lifetime pass to make all the shitty movies he wants.
Pretty much this. Although I don't think Gladiator is quite on the level of the other 3.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I'd definitely put Gladiator and Black Hawk Down above American Gangster. All great movies, though.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not even black hawk down is.

Alien
Blade runner

American Gangster
To be fair BHD is like the most accurate war movie ever made, aside from the whole pakistanis not wanting to help non sense.

IMO I cant just give the guy a pass on Prometheus because that movie was fucking garbage on a fundamental level as mentioned earlier.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Da fuck is wrong with you? That movie was great.
Well....being at the same level as the best sci fi horror movie ever and a movie that transformed and redefined, forever, the sci fi genre? No fucking way.
Gladiator? Yeah cool and shit.....and historically inaccurate

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't think it was intended to be historically accurate in the least. It was intended to be an awesome as fuck story. It succeeded.

spronk

FPS noob
counselor was one of the worst movies i've ever watched. but he did make The Martian. I guess its all going to depend on the writer he hired for Alien: Paradise Lost. Its John Logan, who wrote Spectre (ugh) but also wrote Skyfall, Gladiator, Rango and is the creator and showrunner of Penny Dreadful.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man I completely forgot about The Counselor. That was not a good movie and I'm usually very forgiving of boring bad movies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well....being at the same level as the best sci fi horror movie ever and a movie that transformed and redefined, forever, the sci fi genre? No fucking way.
Gladiator? Yeah cool and shit.....and historically inaccurate
Holy shit Gladiator was not a fucking documentary. It was fiction set in Ancient Rome. Can't believe this has to be said.