Alien: Covenant (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Looks like Prometheus: Part Duex :rolleyes:

Real shame that one of greatest sci-fi pioneers has been unable to deliver a decent sequel since Aliens. At least we got Matt Damon on Mars I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
New poster is amazing

IMG_20170323_0950491.jpg

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I want to believe, I want to believe!

Alas, that road leads only to sorrow and disappointment.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
highly excited.

just kidding, you assholes ruined the original for me with your autist nitpicking

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not really. When you place all the "scientist" on the Bill Nye scale, it becomes much less infuriating.

The story I made up for myself is that Weyland was only concerned about not dying and the entire mission was just a pretense to get the board of directors, investors, and philanthropists on board to fund his trillion dollar search for the fountain of youth. That's why the scientists are all terrible. Weyland just picked whatever the hot names were. It's a crew entirely selected for their ability to get the mission off the ground rather than to make the stated mission a success.

Weyland would totally have put Bill Nye on the mission if it got the right people to sign off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The story I made up for myself is that Weyland was only concerned about not dying and the entire mission was just a pretense to get the board of directors, investors, and philanthropists on board to fund his trillion dollar search for the fountain of youth. That's why the scientists are all terrible. Weyland just picked whatever the hot names were. It's a crew entirely selected for their ability to get the mission off the ground rather than to make the stated mission a success.

Weyland would totally have put Bill Nye on the mission if it got the right people to sign off.
Basically what I thought EXCEPT I figured Wayland was serious about the mission but the board of directors thought he would die either way and sent a zombie crew in hopes they found nothing or they ALL died including the heir during it. Shame she had to die because I would be totally down watching her ass in the next several Alien movies ( CT ).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user