Ancient Civilizations

Burns

zawi hawass

I'll ask. Isn't he the guy that hid or destroyed everything that didn't fit his narrative which included suggesting that ancient Egyptians were Muslim?
As dull as the article on the archeological site is, it's still about a site at Gaza, which seems rather difficult to make up with that much detail.

From what I found on him, you may be thinking of his claim that modern Egyptians are almost all descendent from ancient Egyptians. That upset a bunch of people because the Muslim Egyptians thought he was denying the “Arabdom” of Egypt and to those people it was a betrayal of Islam. That then caused some big Islamists to call out Hawass's own family as migrating from Arab lands around 1800. It seemed to be a big row in Egypt at that time.

From other bits of quick reading about him, it sounds like he pissed on a lot of people's shoes because he did control the keys to who was allowed to work on sites, before he was fired by Morsi (seemingly because he was friends with Mubarak). Recently, this also pissed a bunch of people off, including a bunch of Islamists:
2024-07-24 04.03.18 egyptindependent.com 25010c9c3a49.png

Source, but not much more than what is clipped.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
zawi hawass

I'll ask. Isn't he the guy that hid or destroyed everything that didn't fit his narrative which included suggesting that ancient Egyptians were Muslim?
yes, also the same guy who claimed sites like Gobekli Tepe didnt exist because it's older than the ancient egypt sites. he's been accused of other things and resigned in disgrace. then he came back all of a sudden like Palpatine. when i see people use him in an argument. it tells me they have no idea what they're talking about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tut.jpg

Tutankhamun's golden throne is one of the most important objects among the more than 5000 artifacts found in the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun. Made in 1330 BC, it is today preserved in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

The profound and solid connection that exists in this work between the refinement of the symbolic messages and their own perfection from an artistic point of view, attests to the presence, from the 14th century BC, of specialized workshops which, with the means that tradition made at their disposal, they managed to create works of the highest quality.

It is a wooden parade throne, carefully carved and covered with golden and silver sheets, both embossed. The high technical-artistic value of this object, already precious as a goldsmith's art product alone, is fueled by the inserts of semiprecious stones and colored enamels, the latter produced with hot melted glass paste, whose colors were determined by the addition of metal oxides.

It can be said that this golden wooden seat is an emblem of pharaonic power, showing the attributes and virtues of Egyptian rulers, although, with great probability, Tutankhamun never sat there.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 538266
Tutankhamun's golden throne is one of the most important objects among the more than 5000 artifacts found in the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun. Made in 1330 BC, it is today preserved in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

The profound and solid connection that exists in this work between the refinement of the symbolic messages and their own perfection from an artistic point of view, attests to the presence, from the 14th century BC, of specialized workshops which, with the means that tradition made at their disposal, they managed to create works of the highest quality.

It is a wooden parade throne, carefully carved and covered with golden and silver sheets, both embossed. The high technical-artistic value of this object, already precious as a goldsmith's art product alone, is fueled by the inserts of semiprecious stones and colored enamels, the latter produced with hot melted glass paste, whose colors were determined by the addition of metal oxides.

It can be said that this golden wooden seat is an emblem of pharaonic power, showing the attributes and virtues of Egyptian rulers, although, with great probability, Tutankhamun never sat there.
What I find most interesting about stuff like that is the existential idea of Civilizations like Egypt, compared to my own timeline. When we look at this stuff dating back 3, 4, 5, 6,000 years +, it makes me wonder. Wonder about how many times they achieved excellence and then fell to their knees in technological disgrace, over and over again, over that same time frame. Japan is over 1700 years as an empire at one point, but its a fucking Island nation. So 800-900 years for Byzantine? Or the Romans? Which by all accounts are the longest lasting?

So with that in mind, how many times has the civilization been replaced by its conquerors? How many times did Egypt go through a "Dark Ages" theocracy or similar? Or a Golden Age, for comparison?

With something left mostly up to mystery, lost to time, it makes me laugh when some of you guys argue over "Factual" shit that within a decade or two will no longer be "Factual."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What I find most interesting about stuff like that is the existential idea of Civilizations like Egypt, compared to my own timeline. When we look at this stuff dating back 3, 4, 5, 6,000 years +, it makes me wonder. Wonder about how many times they achieved excellence and then fell to their knees in technological disgrace, over and over again, over that same time frame. Japan is over 1700 years as an empire at one point, but its a fucking Island nation. So 800-900 years for Byzantine? Or the Romans? Which by all accounts are the longest lasting?

So with that in mind, how many times has the civilization been replaced by its conquerors? How many times did Egypt go through a "Dark Ages" theocracy or similar? Or a Golden Age, for comparison?

With something left mostly up to mystery, lost to time, it makes me laugh when some of you guys argue over "Factual" shit that within a decade or two will no longer be "Factual."
I once read the Pearl S Buck ”the good earth " series of books. It deals with the different Chinese revolutions they had over a hundred years ago. The theme seemed to be that new leaders come and new leaders go. Each new leader says they will make things better or different, but they always end up in the same situation. New leader becomes rich, he gets a hot chick who is high maintenance but amazing. New leader loses his ass trying to please her. The people are just trying to live their lives and not starve while this new leader is playing these stupid games of impressing a girl that's really not into him. So in the end. That new leader gets ousted. A new new guy shows up to repeat the process. Basically meaning that politics may change, but people remain unchanged. The Romans get conquered, people still getting up for work everyday.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure this belongs here.

Which is what Kharzette Kharzette was insinuating as a theory. Im not opposed to it, as it would make WAY more sense from a logistical standpoint. Maybe even a theoretical composition that under pressure, load, that shit turns into the composition of a natural rock.

Anyways, onwards to the ACKSHUALLY people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Which is what Kharzette Kharzette was insinuating as a theory. Im not opposed to it, as it would make WAY more sense from a logistical standpoint. Maybe even a theoretical composition that under pressure, load, that shit turns into the composition of a natural rock.

Anyways, onwards to the ACKSHUALLY people.
It still doesn't explain the scoop marks, or does it?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This guy has been on an anti-WEF crusade as of late. Expecting his Youtube reach to dry up fairly quickly. Then again I think he has like 4M subscribers. Always cool when people who have "made it", like him and the Why Files guy, flip and go all-in against the WEF/government/powers that be and do it in a way where they're not actually breaking any legitimate rules. Even if they get their content throttled, they have millions of viewers who will find it anyway and share it around. There's no real stopping them at that point from talking about these things.

Anyway, why the fuck is the WEF messing around with ancient historical sites anyway? Is this related to the Smithsonian confiscating all those giant bones over the last couple centuries? Just a concerted effort to control history?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No I'd love to see it.

My guess on ancient stone stuff is that it is very old. Hundreds of kiloyears would be my guess.

Humans aren't that much smarter nowadays, and you give us a couple thousand stable years and we'll advance rapidly. There are probably 500 such opportunities in the human past, in between disasters. Sedimentation and cataclysm has probably buried some amazing stuff.

I also tend to think that the better part of us isn't human at all. We are all hybrids, but maybe the species we mixed with have alot to do with our basic qualities. My personal fun belief is that those that pass the basic shopping cart test come from the elves.

Open the possibilities of non human civs and hundreds of millions of years open up. We've found artifacts that may well be that old.

I went and dug up the stone so I can take some pictures in sunlight.

Whatever this is, I found it under some dirt in a quarry deep in the woods like 30 years ago.

Here it is:

20240726_175612.jpg

This is what I think is the "front", and the metal pointer is going to be pointing at this side in the following shots to give you perspective.

20240726_175646.jpg

20240726_175700.jpg

20240726_175718.jpg

20240726_175724.jpg
20240726_175732.jpg
20240726_175738.jpg
20240726_175746.jpg

Looks like it was burned underneath over a fire. I've shown it on here before but I've got more hi-res shots this time.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Whatever this is, I found it under some dirt in a quarry deep in the woods like 30 years ago.

Here it is:

View attachment 538587
This is what I think is the "front", and the metal pointer is going to be pointing at this side in the following shots to give you perspective.

View attachment 538586
View attachment 538585
View attachment 538584
View attachment 538583View attachment 538582View attachment 538581View attachment 538580

Looks like it was burned underneath over a fire. I've shown it on here before but I've got more hi-res shots this time.

Bro that's an alien skull

Have you told MusicForFish MusicForFish about this?

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Here it is:

View attachment 538587

View attachment 538583View attachment 538582View attachment 538581View attachment 538580

looks like a piece of stone worked by injuns. possibly a fire starter stone.
6aa7ed7bc3afac1f8bdeed6e7259c7ce.jpg

913b5ae0c5e530a6617b62f5925c19c8.jpg

• 1Truth!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched a bunch of Bright Insight. So, The Guardian has been saying that belief in Atlantis is "dangerous"? Dangerous to who, exactly? And the editor in chief is a WEF "golden girl", the same WEF whose members seem to be trying to block excavation of various prehistoric/antediluvian civilizations.

In other news, found a couple interesting maps in the Library of Congress, both from the 1800s:

1722081633277.png

Carte conjecturale de l'Atlantide : d'après le Colonel Bory de St. Vincent

(Conjectural map of Atlantis, by Colonel St. Vincent)

The note here says that red underlined names are their modern names, blue underlined are ancient names, and non-underlined names "go back to highest antiquity".

You can see the Azores, Canaries, and other modern island chains here. I'm guessing this was done as a conceptual idea of what Atlantis might have been, rather than an actual map based on anything, since the topographic landform of the Atlantic in this area doesn't really back up the idea (it looks vastly more likely that Mu existed in the Pacific ocean).

Couple noteworthy things: "Amazone" is seen here, as if this was when South America and Africa were a lot closer together. Perhaps that's what we're looking at rather than a large sunken island. Also "Nation of Gorgon" to the south of "Nation of Atlantis". The Gorgon, of course, was a mythological monster. IIRC medusa was from that area, as was the cyclops.

There's one other map in the Library of Congress that has anything to do with Atlantis:

1722081622202.png

This one is also from the 1800s and shows a Mediterranean empire that also managed to expand out quite a ways. Likely another hypothetical someone made rather than anything concrete. Kind of curious what the lines are in the Atlantic though, as they appear to be bridges of some sort between the land masses, and one of them goes right up into Mauritania / Eye of the Sahara.

I still think Eye of the Sahara was Atlantis, or at least the capitol of it. Might have been built on a natural landform, might have been artificially constructed, but it was probably there. It seems like just conjecture that it existed in the middle of the ocean, unless someone actually finds ruins around the Azores. Which might have already happened, I don't know, information on all things remotely related to Atlantis seems to be completely throttled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watched a bunch of Bright Insight. So, The Guardian has been saying that belief in Atlantis is "dangerous"? Dangerous to who, exactly? And the editor in chief is a WEF "golden girl", the same WEF whose members seem to be trying to block excavation of various prehistoric/antediluvian civilizations.

In other news, found a couple interesting maps in the Library of Congress, both from the 1800s:

View attachment 538640

The note here says that red underlined names are their modern names, blue underlined are ancient names, and non-underlined names "go back to highest antiquity".

You can see the Azores, Canaries, and other modern island chains here. I'm guessing this was done as a conceptual idea of what Atlantis might have been, rather than an actual map based on anything, since the topographic landform of the Atlantic in this area doesn't really back up the idea (it looks vastly more likely that Mu existed in the Pacific ocean).

Couple noteworthy things: "Amazone" is seen here, as if this was when South America and Africa were a lot closer together. Perhaps that's what we're looking at rather than a large sunken island. Also "Nation of Gorgon" to the south of "Nation of Atlantis". The Gorgon, of course, was a mythological monster. IIRC medusa was from that area, as was the cyclops.

There's one other map in the Library of Congress that has anything to do with Atlantis:

View attachment 538639
This one is also from the 1800s and shows a Mediterranean empire that also managed to expand out quite a ways. Likely another hypothetical someone made rather than anything concrete. Kind of curious what the lines are in the Atlantic though, as they appear to be bridges of some sort between the land masses, and one of them goes right up into Mauritania / Eye of the Sahara.

I still think Eye of the Sahara was Atlantis, or at least the capitol of it. Might have been built on a natural landform, might have been artificially constructed, but it was probably there. It seems like just conjecture that it existed in the middle of the ocean, unless someone actually finds ruins around the Azores. Which might have already happened, I don't know, information on all things remotely related to Atlantis seems to be completely throttled.
I think it was Atlantis too. It's gonna be hard to prove even if that was true. It's hard to get to. It's dangerous to be there and how do you prove it was Atlantis when a giant wall of water scoured the area down to nothing and if there really was an Atlantis, then any evidence is going to be siiting in the ocean.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 538640

View attachment 538639

Dangerous to those who believe stuff that frauds are producing about Atlantis and tangentially potentially dangerous to the system of science because it shows public is all to willing to abandon science in search of some romantic and mystical notion of the past.

Why are you reading leftist trash like the guardian though?

Last edited: