Annoying shit your wife does

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It annoys the fuck out of me when my wife tells me Kegkilla's baby is actually mine.

I'm sure somebody already made that joke or one like it, but I'm not reading the whole thread to check.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
Exactly what a dirty poor pleb would say. Especially one that is too stupid to be frugal requiringher children to be housed in closets.

It's not about that. It's about having 2 kids, both under 2 years of age not needing two different rooms. That would be at least another $1000/mo that would not go into saving for things like private school, braces, college and a forever home. Why don't we get Izo Izo over here to google or zillow how much a 3 bedroom apartment in DT Portland is. Better yet, how bout you just FIND ONE. Best of luck on your search.

I hate it when my spouse talks out of his ass about shit he doesn't know anything about...oh wait, that's not my spouse. (I'm looking at you too Dalien)

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Diasy_Adair

Molten Core Raider
Every fucking time my spouse leaves the house, they think I need a job or a task while they're gone. I'm like fuck off, your just going to be gone 10 minutes...leave me alone!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's not about that. It's about having 2 kids, both under 2 years of age not needing two different rooms. That would be at least another $1000/mo that would not go into saving for things like private school, braces, college and a forever home. Why don't we get Izo Izo over here to google or zillow how much a 3 bedroom apartment in DT Portland is. Better yet, how bout you just FIND ONE. Best of luck on your search.

I hate it when my spouse talks out of his ass about shit he doesn't know anything about...oh wait, that's not my spouse. (I'm looking at you too Dalien)
Fucking pleb. Don't reproduce if you have to stuff one in a closet. Keep making excuses for being a poor piece of shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Or leave the city when u cant afford more than a room, kitchen and closet for the kids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Me - Ikes? (dope sandwich place near us)

Me - ....

So where in the Bay area are you? Let me be your wife and show you how to have a good time.

Back on topic...I would say having a vagina and a period every month would warrant "annoying". :-o

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Or leave the city when u cant afford more than a room, kitchen and closet for the kids.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Our apartment is 1200ft^2. But even if that were true, some people don't believe in raising their kids in suburbia...

• 1Faggotry

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So where in the Bay area are you? Let me be your wife and show you how to have a good time.

Back on topic...I would say having a vagina and a period every month would warrant "annoying". :-o
I'll probably just turn gay when the daughter is old enough and her period syncs up with my wife's

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Our apartment is 1200ft^2. But even if that were true, some people don't believe in raising their kids in suburbia...
Or not be a poor piece of shit and get a bigger place.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I'm over in the east bay, Concord specifically. Come on over and hang out, my wife loves gay dudes.

• 1Like

Ruhl

Boner Donor
Home goods is for poor people, peasants, and Mexicans that let their kids run rampant and scream at the top of their lungs.

Seems like you have 2 of those 3 covered hunny bunny ;)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

It's alright, hunny bunny. Them doctor dollars will come flowing eventually. Human guinea pigs are needed all the time.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wasnt talking about surburbia...
coverphoto.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I think my wife snacks on toilet paper because man, does she go through that stuff quickly.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Put up a drywall? There's a home improvement thread somewhere.