Borderlands

Fucker

Log Wizard
Could they try harder for the Guardians of the Galaxy vibe? I wouldn't watch this shit for free on ScyFy let alone buy a ticket to see it at the theater.
Yeah. It isn't as if there were a pile of other media to use...like all the BORDERLANDS games which had their own unique style. Instead, they ripped off Gotg and filled it with a bunch of geriatrics.

These people are idiots.

spronk

FPS noob
opening this week

Disappointed Debbie Downer GIF by Team Coco

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're really hoping Kevin Hart's still a big draw to authorize a 100m budget for this piece of shit. Especially giving Eli Roth 100m is crazy.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Whoever made this movie REALLY likes old ass women.

Cate 55 years old
Jamie 66 fucking years old
Gina 62 fucking years old

Who the fuck casts a bunch of menopausal women in an action-comedy movie?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think I said it before, but this movie sucks for Arianna Greenblatt. She deserved better. I thought she was great as young Ahsoka and she really put the work in for the role and fight scene with Anakin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And it seemed from the trailer they aren't even using Kevin Hart properly to sell this shit. It's a very Cate Blanchett-led movie, which doesn't work comedy wise at what Kevin's good at.

The impression I got from the trailer is "Yeah he's in it, who cares. Check out these 60 year old women badasses"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are we talking Rebel Moon bad? Because that shit might be the worst movie of the decade.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It really feels they are trying to ride the coattails of GotG, and doing a horrible job of it.

spronk

FPS noob
Are we talking Rebel Moon bad? Because that shit might be the worst movie of the decade.

well rebel moon is on netflix so its "free" outside of time.

i just watched the first 20 mins of rebel moon directors cut and it has some nice titties so i can't complain, plus a cool ass shot of a jupiter like moon. i don't wanna see jamie lee curtis' titties anymore. they were nice 30 years ago in trading places, but now... well, maybe they would belong in another Halloween movie

Goatface

1722996989011.png

plus had reshoots a year ago.

another site is reporting it cost $110-120, plus $30m for ads and other stuff. also said lionsgate sold the overseas rights for $65-75m. still probably going to loose money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
On the horizon, Black stars alongside Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart and Jamie Lee Curtis in the sci-fi action comedy film “Borderlands.” Black voices Claptrap, a general purpose robot featured in the role-playing video game series that the movie is based on.

“It feels like it was meant to be, in the stars, in the galaxy, in the universe,” Black said of being a part of the “Borderlands” movie. “I do often think about the multiverse — how, like, there’s an infinite amount of different realities, and how lucky I am to be in this reality. This is the best Jack Black reality.”

Brikker

Trump's Staff
well rebel moon is on netflix so its "free" outside of time.

i just watched the first 20 mins of rebel moon directors cut and it has some nice titties so i can't complain, plus a cool ass shot of a jupiter like moon. i don't wanna see jamie lee curtis' titties anymore. they were nice 30 years ago in trading places, but now... well, maybe they would belong in another Halloween movie

Bro that was like 40+ years ago. True Lies she still looked good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
The cast should have been 20 something unknowns, not 60 something has beens.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
They really really REALLY REEEAAAAALLY, and no number of reallys can emphasize this enough, miserably miscast this movie. Honestly find myself surprised that they didn't find a way to jam dwayne johnson in there as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Yep, this should have been a career starter for the main cast and should have propelled them all into most favored status with the gaming community as a cult hit. Instead, we get old and diverse.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users