Borderlands

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yep, this should have been a career starter for the main cast and should have propelled them all into most favored status with the gaming community as a cult hit. Instead, we get old and diverse.
While I'm not sure they'd turn it down, how many kids are doing the move to Hollywood and wait on tables thing anymore? Kids want to be in YouTube and Twitch these days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, this should have been a career starter for the main cast and should have propelled them all into most favored status with the gaming community as a cult hit. Instead, we get old and diverse.

Obviously just a cash grab instead of legitimately trying to start a franchise.

• 2Like

Goatface

way early but made me chuckle
1723123383088.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am guessing this is one of those movies they make to lose money to shift them into a different tax bracket, or some shit like that, where the loss on the movie ends up being covered by the accounting and tax shenanigans.

• 2Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
They really really REALLY REEEAAAAALLY, and no number of reallys can emphasize this enough, miserably miscast this movie. Honestly find myself surprised that they didn't find a way to jam dwayne johnson in there as well.

Well, he would have been a better Roland, but it's a low bar, so....

Fadaar

That guy

To be fair none of the main cast had their race or gender swapped. But Roland also wasn't a midget nor was anyone old.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
The big problem is if it did do well most of them won't be alive or in any shape to turn it into a trilogy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They really really REALLY REEEAAAAALLY, and no number of reallys can emphasize this enough, miserably miscast this movie. Honestly find myself surprised that they didn't find a way to jam dwayne johnson in there as well.
They tried, no doubt. They had to settle for jack black.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The Axel Braun version of this is probably better cast and likely a better film.

• 2Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love Borderlands 1 and 2 but I’m so unexcited about this my penis is doing an impersonation of a snail going back into its shell.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's definitely a tax loophole at work in the budget. Eli Roth is the hatchet man they hired to spend a lot of money the way they wanted to write a big loss.

Nobody gave that f4ggot an honest 100m-130m budget with good intentions. He's a life long loser like Uwe Boll.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whoever decided on this cast should never work again. I think Uwe Boll would've done a better job.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Whoever decided on this cast should never work again. I think Uwe Boll would've done a better job.
That's Dr.Boll, asshole! But yes I agree that he would have probably made a much more entertaining film. The man's was cinematic genius.
I'm being serious about that. It's not a lot of directors out there that can make just crappy movies that are so entertaining and knocking out of the park every time, but that brilliant German man knows the trick, and has the capability.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users