Borderlands

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Agree in the sense that Uwe Boll is far more talented and that shows in his consistency. Eli Roth had 1 movie that he's ridden into the ground.

It's mind-blowing still to me that someone gave him AAA budget. He must suck a mean dick.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Agree in the sense that Uwe Boll is far more talented and that shows in his consistency. Eli Roth had 1 movie that he's ridden into the ground.

It's mind-blowing still to me that someone gave him AAA budget. He must suck a mean dick.
I know I'm talking about it in my past but I still have fond memories of going and seeing cabin fever with a few of my buddies on a Saturday matinee. It was a hilarious experience. The first hostel movie was okay, but everything else he's done past that is a piece of shit.

I still haven't seen The Green inferno, and maybe one day we'll watch it out of just pure curiosity, but probably not.

I think his early life also checks out if I'm not mistaken, and that might be one of the reasons he has been able to secure massive funding for utter garbage.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Eli Roth did Knock Knock, which while not a tremendous movie, gave us spectacular scenes of a nude Ana de Armas and the chick that ended up marrying Roth, Lorenza Izzo. And if you ask me, Izzo was even hotter than de Armas in this movie (not so much now), which is saying something.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Eli Roth did Knock Knock, which while not a tremendous movie, gave us spectacular scenes of a nude Ana de Armas and the chick that ended up marrying Roth, Lorenza Izzo. And if you ask me, Izzo was even hotter than de Armas in this movie (not so much now), which is saying something.
I don't ever think I've seen that movie, let alone know what it is.

He typically has tits in his movie though.

• 2Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't ever think I've seen that movie, let alone know what it is.

He typically has tits in his movie though.
It has Keanu in it, his wife (and kid maybe?) leave early for their vacation and he stays behind for whatever reason, and two smoking hot chicks knock on his door one night during a torrential downpour with car trouble. He lets them in. Nudity and some other story stuff that doesn't really matter ensues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It has Keanu in it, his wife (and kid maybe?) leave early for their vacation and he stays behind for whatever reason, and two smoking hot chicks knock on his door one night during a torrential downpour with car trouble. He lets them in. Nudity and some other story stuff that doesn't really matter ensues.
Okay I remember hearing about that movie but I've never seen it.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never watched Madame Web, but could this really be worse than that?

At least madam web had hot chicks in it. Not 60+ yo grannies. And I can't imagine anything more annoying than Jack Black and Kevin Hart in the same movie. The 60yo grannies probably have more testosterone than those two morons.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At least madam web had hot chicks in it. Not 60+ yo grannies. And I can't imagine anything more annoying than Jack Black and Kevin Hart in the same movie. The 60yo grannies probably have more testosterone than those two morons.
Stop pretending you didn’t watch the Jumanji movies and had a good laugh

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy

watched the first one with the family over 4th of July vacation, was really entertaining. i was distracted by Karen Gillam the whole time though.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hey I kind of like the first Jumanji with Robin Williams, I'm a second one I saw with my wife. That's the one that had the Rock and we actually had a really good time at the movie theater. Think it was the last actual film we saw together on a movie night. Never saw the one after that though.

I also vaguely remember the Jumanji spin-off that was a space game and it had that guy from Idiocracy who was the space captain or something. I think it also had the girl from the stupid vampire Twilight shit. That one was pretty bad.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So.. the Friday reviews came through and saved them right???

1723252302844.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users