Community

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
5 days since new episode airs and this thread hasn't seen a bump. Not a good sign for Yahoo Screen and Harmon's baby.

I thought last episode was solid, although I was really hoping that the payoff for "steel drums" would be epic as implied and take place later in the season.
Still not seen any of them. I should start bingewatching...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was ok, E03 was sooooo good though. Still rewatching 03 far too much.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've seen a couple of the episodes and I liked them, but holy shit is Yahoo's player on Roku a flaming bag of turds. Am I doing it wrong or something? It just brings up a black screen without any thumbnails or other GUI to select what I want. It's just like randomly flipping through channels. Which, coincidentally, is exactly the experience I DON'T want when I'm using something like Netflix, Hulu, etc. on Roku. Maybe I am just doing it wrong, but that means it's the most un-user-friendly piece of shit that I've yet experienced on Roku.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yahoo in a browser simply will not play any episodes if you have adblock installed. It's just a black screen where the video is until it's disabled.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I watched the first episodes on Xbox and was wondering how Yahoo Screen made any money. Turns out they actually make you sit through ads if you watch from a browser.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
huge fanboy, but the last couple episodes just haven't been that good. Keeping hope alive that this years paintball delivers.

Vaclav

E07 has them back IMO - so many great callbacks to earlier episodes this season + so much spoofing of major SciFi.

#WhoIsGlipGlop?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't seen it yet, but let me try. GlipGlop was a song I think. But then again, it makes me think of the Kroll Show as well. I don't remember.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Glip Glop is the worst alien racial slur imaginable from Rick and Morty, which Harmon co-writes. It's described by Rick as "the n-word raised by all the racial slurs for Jews".

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
jrpUkei.png

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
This episode was great. Loved all the Chris Pratt stuff. Annie should let those girls out to breathe more often.

Ganthorn

N00b
I've seen a couple of the episodes and I liked them, but holy shit is Yahoo's player on Roku a flaming bag of turds. Am I doing it wrong or something? It just brings up a black screen without any thumbnails or other GUI to select what I want. It's just like randomly flipping through channels. Which, coincidentally, is exactly the experience I DON'T want when I'm using something like Netflix, Hulu, etc. on Roku. Maybe I am just doing it wrong, but that means it's the most un-user-friendly piece of shit that I've yet experienced on Roku.
I use it on the Roku and while I haven't had the problem you are taking about it is total shit. Everytime I load it up it just starts playing whatever they feel like atm. So I have to stop it and back up to where all the shows are and dig around for it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What are you watching on? I normally have no issues watching any shows on Kissdrama.net

Vorph

People wanting to watch it on PS4: I've got Plex installed for normal tv/movie streaming, so what I did was add the Yahoo Screen channel to my Plex server. Problem there is that the shitty PS4 Plex app doesn't load channels even if you're a paid subscriber to Plex Pass. So I had to load the Plex webpage into the PS4's browser and then open the channel from there. From that point everything worked perfectly, and there aren't even any ads (strange because if you watch an episode on the official Yahoo Screen app on Android you get like 5-6 minutes of commercials during a 22 minute episode).

Plex:http://plex.tv
Yahoo Screen channel:GitHub(Download ZIP button on the right side)
Address to bookmark in your PS4's web browser:http://192.168.1.2:32400/web(replace 192.168.1.2 with the local IP of the PC running Plex server, helps if you give it a static IP in your router's DHCP settings)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got all caught up and still enjoying it a lot. Dean has been fantastic and Keith David is a brilliant addition. He needs to little focus to get the laughs he doesn't take away from the cast we've come to know while still being worth having around.

I was really hoping that the payoff for "steel drums" would be epic as implied and take place later in the season.
Loved that they brought it back in the Sci Fi movie.

Vorph

Aside from a couple hiccups (the Honda and grifter eps) I'd put this season only slightly behind S01 and S02.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got all caught up and still enjoying it a lot. Dean has been fantastic and Keith David is a brilliant addition. He needs to little focus to get the laughs he doesn't take away from the cast we've come to know while still being worth having around.
When you consider he's essentially replacing Shirley, it's pretty much an automatic upgrade. He could be completely unfunny (not saying he is) and it'd still be better.