Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats exactly what i got this morning. 1 of each lol fuckin weak.
I would be somewhat less rage-y about it if this had been the first time it happened. It's the second time I got the double whammy, plus I've gotten single whammys in the form of mats or class items three times now.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I need to run the raid before reset and will be looking for someone to do it with tonight. Hit me up if you want to, will be my first time though so I'll need to do some reading since haven't really looked in to it at all yet.
I'm game tonight too. I'll be home around 5:30 EST

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also haven't tried the raid yet. Should have time tonight, had RL all weekend. 28 warlock if you need more add Eatbeast726.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Anyone on PS4 able to start a party so I can join to see if my mic is working on my headset? Just got the replacement chat cable from TB and I need to know if it's going to work or not
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sure, sound like we have:

Me (xXDaCatXx)
Lost Virtue (Lost Virtue)
Bandwagon (Dwreck808)
Thefourth (thefourth)
EatBeast (Eatbeast726)

So we'll need one more 28. What time is best for everyone? 5pm CST works for me or we could push to a little later. Just can't do it until 2am tonight
wink.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think the other voice work outside midgetman was pretty good. I really liked the intros when it wasn't dinklage talking. Also mars' enemy is fat space marines. It's really weird and they don't actually have any part of the story except hey, these fat space marines are on mars.
Do I get to hear, "OH NO. THE MARINES ARE HERE"? Every mission when the usual 3 waves of enemies comes?

Yeah I agree with you on some of the other voice acting. That brother of the queen, whoever that was, was pretty good. And the queen herself was good, considering the slop shit script they were given.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Reading the reddit thread about what the Destiny story used to sound like is making me very angry.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, there's a lot of disappointing shit pointed out in that Reddit thread.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reminds me a lot of what happened to Bioshock Infinite in that game's final year or so of development as well.