Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wants an explanation of what justification Draegan had infracting me for me pointing out to Cad what a blazing retard he was on the facts of global climate change.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
IRT Column: The shawing is for two days, which means Dr Mario has no authority to let me out.

Draegan has always had a problem with me. It began in the Trayvon thread, because so many people were report spamming over that thread. It pissed Draegan off. He's a coward and this community did not come to this forum to escape FOH to put him in a position of unaccountability.

Nothing that occurred in the Science thread warranted an infraction or a rickshawing. Draegan is butthurt that I was right the entire conversation, Cad was wrong, and Draegan doesn't like reading my posts.

Rather than simply putting me on ignore, he chooses to infract me.

Column_sl

shitlord
Thats not how the new system works. Everyone goes through the program no matter the sentence.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, Mario will just let you out again, and Draegan will let it happen.

So you might as well argue all you want with that type of protection

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
hodj did not get a "Go See The Doctor" infraction. He just got a 2 day infraction.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The new "system" was dead the first time it was tried lol.

Because arbitrary moderation with absolutely no standards IS the standard at this point.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj did not get a "Go See The Doctor" infraction. He just got a 2 day infraction.
An unjust and unwarranted infraction that needs to be reversed immediately.

You know it, every mod knows it, every poster on this forum knows it. Draegan's harassment of me is an abuse of his authority.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, the rules have always been loose and arbitrary. I have nothing to do with this shitty infraction, so don't shoot the messenger.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes, the rules have always been loose and arbitrary. I have nothing to do with this shitty infraction, so don't shoot the messenger.
Definitely not shooting you. Just making it clear that Draegan is the little bitch he is, and that everyone knows it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj, you dod sort of spaz out yesterday.
Nothing I did was infraction worthy. Cad was intent on just making shit up to deny facts, and I got frustrated with it.

That was over for hours and hours, then Draegan decides to come in and arbitrarily throw out a 3 point rickshawing infraction for a conversation he wasn't involved in, that was long over and resolved before he ever even bothered to come in.

The post he infracted me for was the post about the imperial system, after Cad had admitted he was mistaken. Draegan did that because he was mad about one thing and one thing only: I was right.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No. Dreagan did it because he is a massive faggot who can't control his faggoty urges.
Well yeah, that too.

Draegan has been butthurt at me since the Trayvon thread, because I was right then, and it led to a lot of reported posts, and was his first big headache running this forum.

He should not be moderating ANY POSTS EVER. Period. He needs to pay the bills, and go try to hock his latest failed attempt to make money off the dying MMO genre via the community he purchased, and leave the moderating to people who know how to do it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
IRT Noodle:

I was just adding clarity to it. I'm not ever sending anyone to the doctor again. I broke a valued member of this community. I had nothing to do with sending you or hodj there. I tried to use it for a legitimate reason and it backfired.

Tecknoe has been back, he just changed his avatar. He's posted in the FF14 thread several times.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No. Dreagan did it because he is a massive faggot who can't control his faggoty urges.
This

Even though I think you hodjed up yesterday it isn't RRP worthy. I do bring it up though with the Dr. Mario thing to show how ridiculous that whole thing is. If they put the tiniest bit of effort in that system could be funny and maybe even effective.

It's Principal Skinner though thinking that we are out of touch since we don't see the humor in the moderators half assed troll job and pathetic made up infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.