Dragon Ball Super

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trunks is supposed to go batshit crazy in the next episode and unleash a new power, and Vegeta has a battle with Black in the episode after that, probably both caused by Bulma getting hurt. (I would assume killed, but another article made the point that we've already had the dramatic scene of Future Bulma dying in front of Trunks, and to have another moment like that with a different Bulma would really be...lame.)

Got spoiled by a fucking autoplay video when i walked away.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Trunks went SS mixture of gold and blue? Lol.

edit: People speculating that Trunks finally tapped into Legendary SSJ mode with a little bit of God ki.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The way I see it it's a combination of SSJ2, the ultra SSJ form he likes to fuck around with and God Ki. Pretty sweet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Last episode was amazing. Can't wait for more of this shit. I hope this saga is nowhere close to ending.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Trunk has dug deep to tap into the power of Broly, he shall now go forth and dish out the pure ass beat that Zamasu deserves.

radditsu

Last episode was amazing. Can't wait for more of this shit. I hope this saga is nowhere close to ending.

I think you will be pleasantly suprised until around 65. From what I have read.

Just finished it. The show just passed DBZ for me.

Last edited:

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm betting that Gokou will call in the Supreme God. No other reason to have that one item that was given.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm betting that Gokou will call in the Supreme God. No other reason to have that one item that was given.
Nah they wouldn't do something like that. Would be too anti climatic and make everyone look like huge puasies. It'll come in as comic relief at some point.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think you will be pleasantly suprised until around 65. From what I have read.

Just finished it. The show just passed DBZ for me.

Powerup feels are no where near the level that any of them had in DBZ tho - the story is good and rather "light" in a sense so i dig it overall.

radditsu

Powerup feels are no where near the level that any of them had in DBZ tho - the story is good and rather "light" in a sense so i dig it overall.

Trunks just went legendary super saiyan /blue hybrid. That is amazing to me. They just explicitly built a person goku can't just kamehameha to death and no amount of extra power is going to defeat, so that leaves out the Kaioken x10 SS blue. I legit have no idea what the endgame is going to be, even that i know the next three episodes descriptions.

The only moment that really beats it is SSJ2 Gohan and the Family Kamehameha on the 2nd broly movie . But the SSBx10Kaioken Kamehameha on hit, the beerus/goku fight, Vegeta WRECKING Golden Freiza, The Zamasu/Black vs Vegeta and Goku first fight and this Transformation really put it over right now. But i do give high regard to the Goku vs Vegeta fight and the Spirit Bomb vs Buu where he wished that Buu becomes a good person, then becomes a good person. This is a good show, it had a rough early bit but its on right now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I agree its good and i have my reservations with how i feel the fights just seem downgraded in quality. However goku going ss1 and ss3 along with gohan ss2 are just feels ive yet to see matched. I agree Trunks going SSJbrolly is badass and likely the first feels ive felt in this series so i give it alot of brownie points.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Episode titles hint at fusion. Zamasus are 100% fusing.

Only villian who got immortality was garlic jr. They will have to seal him somehow... z sword? But didn't dabura smash that in this reality? Shouldn't the god of destruction of universe 10 still be alive?

This is some good shit, feels like a natural place to go after Buu for a more powerful baddie.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You'll never get the same power up feels without the American DBZ soundtrack. Really captures those epic moments.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
You'll never get the same power up feels without the American DBZ soundtrack. Really captures those epic moments.
This is true, it took me forever to DL the proper DBZ series b/c so many of them had a wack as soundtrack.

radditsu

Episode titles hint at fusion. Zamasus are 100% fusing.

Only villian who got immortality was garlic jr. They will have to seal him somehow... z sword? But didn't dabura smash that in this reality? Shouldn't the god of destruction of universe 10 still be alive?

This is some good shit, feels like a natural place to go after Buu for a more powerful baddie.

Almost like there is a technique out there that seals gods inside of rice cookers.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just don't find it feasible that trunks going ss2 is going to threaten Black more than a pissed off blue Goku.

radditsu

I just don't find it feasible that trunks going ss2 is going to threaten Black more than a pissed off blue Goku.

Because its not SS2, Its Legendary Super Saiyan mixed with blue.

Blue power arcs and inner aura surrounded by gold + no pupils and a HUGE increase in body mass
It's has to be completely unfeasible to run for any extended period of time. LLSJ Broly is the Incredible Hulk analogue. So it makes sense that this is going to be a BIG increase in power BUT you can't punch your way out of this. Since Rose will just get stronger.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fair points I guess. I just don't see this ending without Goku / Vegeta fusion dancing or Whiz / Beerus intervention.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
They hinted at a bit of an out during Black's monologe. He mentioned that he is protected from time changes because of the ring, so if they manage to get it off him he should theoretically disappear.