FPS noob
yx15fn8lyhw81.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Dear god, doing pure strength is hard as hell later. I was clobbering the game unga bunga style. Then you get to Mountain Top of The Giants and the game decides every boss has gained Ultra Instinct. Man that was punishing but I managed to beat it tonight. The only person I missed was Rykard because he didn't seem interesting to fight.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Dear god, doing pure strength is hard as hell later. I was clobbering the game unga bunga style. Then you get to Mountain Top of The Giants and the game decides every boss has gained Ultra Instinct. Man that was punishing but I managed to beat it tonight. The only person I missed was Rykard because he didn't seem interesting to fight.

It's a really fun fight at least once. It is the usual gimmick shtick they have but using the Serpent slayer is fun :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Just did the Dragonlord Placidux or whatever in CFA, and that was actually a fun fight.....any other ones I may have missed before I go into NG+?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Just did the Dragonlord Placidux or whatever in CFA, and that was actually a fun fight.....any other ones I may have missed before I go into NG+?

Placidux, Melina, and Mohg are the majorly "secret" boss's of the game really....

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If he's like me, he won't be able to go back and get Lichdragon because it's very missable. I didn't get to do that or the fight with Fia.

Not 100% sure, I did do Ranni questline and made it to the Darkroor Depths, I'll have to try and see. Did the dual Crucible Knights, dual Pumpkin Heads, was there any other dungeons with worthwhile rewards / challenges? I just started the one in Radahns area, hit the switch but can't find the door it opened, enemies there actually do some decent damage on me too!

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Not 100% sure, I did do Ranni questline and made it to the Darkroor Depths, I'll have to try and see. Did the dual Crucible Knights, dual Pumpkin Heads, was there any other dungeons with worthwhile rewards / challenges? I just started the one in Radahns area, hit the switch but can't find the door it opened, enemies there actually do some decent damage on me too!
Is that the War Heros catacombs, or something like that? Way off in the corner of the beach area?

That place is a nightmare. Definitely seems like everything in there hurts way harder than the previous stuff you work through to get there.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Is that the War Heros catacombs, or something like that? Way off in the corner of the beach area?

That place is a nightmare. Definitely seems like everything in there hurts way harder than the previous stuff you work through to get there.

Yeah, War-something Dungeon, i did beat it, boss was another tree snake or whatever, the dungeon enemies were definitely stronger than I was expecting......going back to DeepRoot to see if I can fight the other dragon, probably wont get to play again until tomorrow, though.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Beat Godrick on 4th attempt but whats up with his Throne room? cant use weapons and there a fire orb icon on left of the screen where the gravestone for summon ashes usually is

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Beat Godrick on 4th attempt but whats up with his Throne room? cant use weapons and there a fire orb icon on left of the screen where the gravestone for summon ashes usually is
Fire orb means you’re in a non combat area, like round table hold does.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Eventually you can get some npc's to move there in a future quest, otherwise ignore it for now

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I did absolutely everything there was to do in the game area/boss wise on my first run, except:

-Lichdragon fight
-Fia fight (if there is one, I presume it's related to Lichdragon)
-A couple dungeons with chariots in them (can't remember where they were...I think there are two? One's lava, one's an extension of the very first dungeon). Every time I saw chariots I turned around and left, without putting a marker down so I could find them later.
-The place you get warped to by an iron maiden bot, where the boss is a pair of iron maiden bots. Where is that?

I gotta make it a point to do all of these things on NG+. Want to knock off everything I missed, get the Frenzied Flame ending, and fight all the interesting bosses again. Then I suppose the game is parked until the DLC, unless I follow up on my krazy plan to plat the PS4 version too.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I did absolutely everything there was to do in the game area/boss wise on my first run, except:

-Lichdragon fight
-Fia fight (if there is one, I presume it's related to Lichdragon)
-A couple dungeons with chariots in them (can't remember where they were...I think there are two? One's lava, one's an extension of the very first dungeon). Every time I saw chariots I turned around and left, without putting a marker down so I could find them later.
-The place you get warped to by an iron maiden bot, where the boss is a pair of iron maiden bots. Where is that?

I gotta make it a point to do all of these things on NG+. Want to knock off everything I missed, get the Frenzied Flame ending, and fight all the interesting bosses again. Then I suppose the game is parked until the DLC, unless I follow up on my krazy plan to plat the PS4 version too.
There are two fights associated with Fia if I recall.
There are I believe 3 chariot dungeons, one in Limgrave and two in the Atlas plateau area.
And the place where you get warped to is the Volcano Manor

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There are two fights associated with Fia if I recall.
There are I believe 3 chariot dungeons, one in Limgrave and two in the Atlas plateau area.
And the place where you get warped to is the Volcano Manor

So the pair of iron maiden bosses isn't in the dungeon you get warped to? Huh.

Anyone remember where they are?