EQ Never

rolx_sl

shitlord
No way this is straight /rage flowing out of my fingers because I know already this game is going more carebear than wow has ever been. Look at the graphics this game has a target audience of like 9-15 year olds.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Remember guys, all this we are hearing is just talk. They don't have any of this stuff finished or solidified. They want the players to help develop this game. All the good and bad that could from that.
That makes it even scarier.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
No way this is straight /rage flowing out of my fingers because I know already this game is going more carebear than wow has ever been. Look at the graphics this game has a target audience of like 9-15 year olds.
stop being a faggot. Having top notch cutting edge graphics in a MMO is bad because it alienates the casual playerbase which is where the money is at. I'm glad they didnt try to improve on EQ2's claymation and went the route they did.

rolx_sl

shitlord
This game was the last hope. Now I have to grind FF reborn until WOW2 comes out and hope that game doesn't copy this game then I will just have to make ppl cry in fps for life I guess.

rolx_sl

shitlord
stop being a faggot. Having top notch cutting edge graphics in a MMO is bad because it alienates the casual playerbase which is where the money is at. I'm glad they didnt try to improve on EQ2's claymation and went the route they did.
Thanks for proving my point dipshit. This MMO is targetting casual players and 10 year olds. GG have fun u fucking retard.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
You salty bro. Go back to Project 1999.

The simple fact that you can become KOS with your own guards in EQ Next means it's not going to be nearly as hand-holding-friendly as WoW.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
FFXIV:ARR has pretty nice graphics and doesn't need a super computer to run it. Just sayin.

Malice_sl

shitlord
Thanks for proving my point dipshit. This MMO is targetting casual players and 10 year olds. GG have fun u fucking retard.
You're crying about a game that is still in fairly early development and a LOT is likely to change before retail. Get a grip, fagbot.

rolx_sl

shitlord
You salty bro. Go back to Project 1999.

The simple fact that you can become KOS with your own guards in EQ Next means it's not going to be nearly as hand-holding-friendly as WoW.
Already loading it up I guess poopsok until velious release / fps at the same time is my future. Have fun rolx out.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rolx chill the fuck out and start spamming the forums, reddit and dev twitter accounts. maybe JUST maybe a tidalwave of negitive feedback can steer the game in the direction many of us would prefer.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Have you idiots never played a MMO before? It takes YEARS to create the game off the playstyle of the classes. They arn't going to change the shit it wouldn't come out until 2020 they have to remake the whole game to different mechanics. Alpha or not this is what your getting. Being able to kill some guards and be kos? Thats hardcore? I just peed a little.