Fallout 4

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea, that's why I mentioned its mainly aimed towards ps4/xb1.

Also, just read a wiki that said you need to listen to radio freedom to hear if your settlements are being attacked.
Is that why we're not noticing them?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really do wish you could fish up settlements even better, maybe not as pretty as pre-war but I don't see why it can't look a lot closer. I find it pretty retarded that you can't really build for example, a large wooden wall. They're a bunch of shitty pieces of wood that are rather large, sometimes with very minor issues with the wood itself but then when they put it up as a wall it's the most useless makeshit shit I've ever seen. How has nobody figured out how to make wood planks by now? I just want a wall without holes lmao

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I really do wish you could fish up settlements even better, maybe not as pretty as pre-war but I don't see why it can't look a lot closer. I find it pretty retarded that you can't really build for example, a large wooden wall. They're a bunch of shitty pieces of wood that are rather large, sometimes with very minor issues with the wood itself but then when they put it up as a wall it's the most useless makeshit shit I've ever seen. How has nobody figured out how to make wood planks by now? I just want a wall without holes lmao
I mostly use the first wall option from the Structures > Wood > Walls menu, rather than anything from the Structures > Fences > menu. That doesnt have holes in it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
They have infinite ammo too, as long as you give them one bullet of the correct type, so you can have fun with all the miniguns and shit you've been hoarding for a rainy day. Random settler with a fat man--what could possibly go wrong?
biggrin.png
All settlers have infinite ammo? So I can just give them any weapon + 1 of the appropriate ammo type? Sweet, did not know that! Was dumping excess .38 to them since they all seem to spawn with Pipe pistols.

How are some of you viewing levels of NPCs?

Also, always entertaining to see these being some of the first mods created. I'm sure better ones will come out down the road, but for now:

Glorious Female Nude Mod at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I'm not sure what happened. Site errored out for me and I just went to do something else before hitting reload and when I came back it was the same post there again almost an hour later wtf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
what kind of interactions?

settlements can be a source of food, water, caps.
they are a home base for managing gear, and upgrades.
can be raided by spies and overt raids.
gaining settlements involves questlines. you have to a quest for the owners to gain control of one.
Later on you also gain the ability to build mortars at your settlements that let you bomb the fuck out of anything annoying you.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
All of this talk about settlements... It's TOTALLY optional. I'm level 24 or 25 now and THE ONLY thing I have placed is a bed at the red rocket station to get the fully rested buff. I've not done shit, anywhere, nor have I defended Tenpines or anywhere else. Fuck them. I'm just playing it like Fallout.

At some point I may want to play the sims, but in the meantime that shit is for the birds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
anyone find a reason to keep lunchboxes? The surprise thing they pop out is funny and all, but you get a notification when you collect one and it's stored in misc instead of junk.

xzi

Mouthbreather
anyone find a reason to keep lunchboxes? The surprise thing they pop out is funny and all, but you get a notification when you collect one and it's stored in misc instead of junk.
I do not think they are for anything except bottlecap mines. They also usually contain something in them though that you can loot when you open them up. Found a few fusion cores and nuka colas opening them.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had this drop near the end of the BoS questline during the best part, modded it out and then noticed the dmg...
#neverforget
rrr_img_115927.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Vats. uh.. have awareness perk too. so might be that?

in game for lunchboxes? no idea. probably an achievement.
Must be the awareness perk (or I'm totally blind).

As an aside, I can't find an rifle-type energy weapon for the life of me. Have so many EC's too! Just running around with combat rifle, combat shotty, and sniper for now. Rifle build is fun stuff though.

Also ran into some kind of cool but also really annoying weather. Fuckin radioactive lightning storm! Got all foggy, heavy thunder/lightning, green tinge to the air. 7-10 rads a second or so. Fast traveled to GTFO.