Fire Emblem Heroes

Vinen

God is dead
I'm just glad I can auto-battle to the reroll. On my 10th or so... just do it when I'm bored until I get at least 1 5* Waifu

Edit: 5* Tiki finally. Guess I'll take this.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's pretty easy to just record a macro to go from nation selection to the first summon orbs (assuming you just summon 4 the first time instead of taking substantially longer to get the 5th).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I use a 5 star Azura, she is a dancer. I'm sure she isn't the best but she has good speed and her Song ability lets you give a unit a second move which I have found to be really helpful.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
That is a rock solid roll that you could easily spend 150+ dollars on so i'd count it as a win and rock! If you read my prior analysis I have a very strong opinion of her as the 2nd best heavy in the game behind Hector (FUCK YOU HECTOR). Running 2 heavies isn't a bad idea actually depending on the 2nd's aura bonus/buff. Azure is one of only a few heroes with dance, i'm just starting to explore the best way to abuse it but dance is pretty amazing especially for high damage heroes (even though Effie is a heavy she destroys people). I am running a dancer now just toying around but anyone with the dance ability is an awesome filler for a 4th especially for F2P's, it basically allows your best character to go twice which also can be abused by people with low special timers. So you can never really go wrong with a dancer IF you have at least 1 (pref 2) of the other elite units. I'd build on those 3 that you have and consider adding a healer (might be to much support though, tiki would be perfect) or some ranged damage. Taka is by far thew strongest ranged so if you are going to spend any money what soever or use your ingame orbs i'd do it on the 2nd banner that's up atm and try and get him. Dancing him basically means you can kill 2 squishes at the start of the match before it even gets rolling.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
My luckiest day in this game by far today. Hector and Elise this morning in 1 go and then after doing story line and orb event to get more orbs ended up pulling young Tiki (who rocks also) and Cordelia who is supposed to be pretty powerful at 5* but I got a 4* pull unfortunately. Also got Effie (4* as well) who is pretty sweet but seems like a weaker version of Hector aside being lance obviously. Gonna keep trying on red pulls for Ryoma or Leo and colorless for Takumi but my team feels pretty complete especially once I 5* Cordelia and Effie.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Glad I kept Tiki...she pretty much kills everything. Just pulled a 5* Catria today. But she's whatevers..

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
After clearing all hard content with just a Marth I decided to reroll a few times with Nox and landed on Camilla and Takumi. Shit is so easy mode now.
Also, a sleeper unit who is pretty nice is Hawkeye. I got him as a 5* so I've been using him - and his upgraded skill hits in a diamond pattern around your main target, for his ATK minus the units def. Suffice to say, if any other unit is even near his target it explodes. Can't kill people I dont think, but drops em to 1 hp.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Problem with those AE abilities like Tiki's is honestly with the build up you are lucky to use them 1 of 10 matches I bet.

Grats on the Hector+Elise combo pull *(Read: FUCK YOU), great pair that you can put about anyone with. Honestly Effie has some of the very highest damage in the game and can trade into high speed units well when she has full hp (cancels their 2nd hit), she is a true sleeper that people are over looking. If you can handle slow battles i'd run her, hector, Elise and probably Tiki for a pretty nice well rounded team with a lot of healing potential. Ultimately i'd switch out Tiki for Taka if you get him for better damage or Rymo just to make the team extremely hard to kill by anyone. I just got Rymo today and focus leveling him as stam is available, not sure what I am going to do for my core arena team but definitely making room for him. (I finished this week ranked 500 which I was pretty happy with considering I had not 1 of the top 5 hero's in my team comp that I went a perfect 7-0 on advanced with).

I finally decided what my new pet team is going to be and working on. Dancer (Omisa or whatever her name is) who unfortunately will have to stay a 4 star for awhile, I had 4 damn copies of her so I fused for an + 8 total stats which does make a difference. The only draw back of her 4 star vs 5 star is not getting her +15 attk weapon which honestly I'll be using dance 99% of the time so outside counter damage oh well.

So dancer, Lyn, Cordiala (just turned her to 5 star), and Camilla (sorry fucking names raping me).

Its going to be my hyper damage team. The core are Lyn and Cordila, both have Galeforce which lets you get a 2nd attack that round. Now think.....Cordila has double attack when she initiates plus the team has + speed buff so she may quad hit at times. Lyn goes ape shit when she gets below 50% health and is one of the fastest people in the game so she almost always doubles and her follow up is right out the gate. So with dance on one of them both will be getting their 5 actions/hit on/getting hit very fast giving ANOTHER another round which in turn builds it up for next round again.

I have all colors covered, nice attack buff and speed buff for the team, flyer to gang up on people and significant amount of double-quad attacks to really get the special abilities flowing with dance. I was laying in bed thinking about different comps and this one just seems awesome because most heroes really don't utilize their special abilities much lets be honest. 1 shots are so common at high lvl's so only healers and heavies with low count buckler abilities really fire a lot. The above team allows that to be a thing of the past and just destoy anyone. The only weakness is high def heroes as I don't have magic but honestly color balance should cover most of that. Mainly heavies will be the concern but with Lyn's burst potential especially after a counter to lower her health...shit anyone but a blue heavy shouldn't be too much of an issue. Eiffie will butt fuck me that's a pretty small group of hero's i'll struggle with.

Will be a few days before I get my dancer and cord to 40 (dancer is lvl 20) and cord lvl 1 but i'll still get a shot at the arena this week with the team.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got 5* Camilla, finally got a decent Green unit she seems like a beast! I think buying 60 orbs is enough now. Considering if I should spend feathers making Robin 4*.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I wouldn't waste feathers on 3 star evolves and save for 5 star unless you are hurting pretty bad for mages. Robin isn't anything super special (probably tied for 5-6th best mage over all?)

So I just did my first round of arena for the new week, went 7-0 in advanced and EVERY team had a damn hector+taka minimium hah. I took the team below to maximize bonus points (pretty positive I read you get abit more for each one but I need to do some math tomorrow, abit hard since the point variation is depedant upon your other team you are facing).

Effie - Just can't say enough about her, she takes Taku completely out of the picture when he targets her so she is awesome at baiting without losing hardly any life and then blows anyone but heavies up hardcore (mine has like 55 attack...)
Taku - Definitely great against just about anyone on the other team outside of Hector
Tiki - There is 1 reason and 1 reason only she will never leave my side in today's meta....she 1 shots Hector 100% of the time due to low resists, her strong attack, and color bonus. My matches literally consist of me running tiki around the end of the map to get behind their team and kill hector since he is slow. Its that simple, if she dies Hector can pretty much 1v3 my comp
Robin - Only because of the bonus char mainly, a lot of reds still showing up (chrome, Lucana, etc) so he still has a place to burn them down but his damage is still kind of weak and doesn't 1 shot most which is the name of the game. His main redeeming quality is he can trade with Taku fairly good (Read: not die in 1 shot) because he has such high defense. So as i'm baiting hector around I force them to commit taku usually into my guys and when he gets close enough I use robin for initial damage to get him lower and then kill with my Taku. When I finish leveling Linde I may replace him with her if I don't need to bring for bonus points. She has like 11-12 more magic attack and will 1 shot red dps.

Currently ranked 70th!!! But that will go bye bye pretty fast as more people run this week. 4151 was my score but I had a handful of deaths int he games which looks to effect your score abit which I should have avoided.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So far I've done pretty well with rolls. I've got Tiki and 2x Takumi for my 5 stars and Marth, Roy x2, Cain, and Catria. Team is only in the mid 20s right now and I'm not quite halfway through the hard version of the story missions. I figure I'll do one more pull once I get a few more orbs, then start stockpiling them.

It would be nice to get a decent green unit. Half my 3 star and under are red, the rest split between colorless and blue. I have all of 2 greens, and that includes the starter unit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Btw there's a 10000 tweets campaign that will reward 10000 feathers if target is met. That's half a 5* of your choice (almost).

Molten Core Raider
I cant get a 5 Star green to save my life. Been rolling with a 4 star Camilla and hoping for a game bug that gives me a million feathers. Ill settle for the twitter thing though.

All I seem to pull 5 star wise is stuff that cant cross up well. Too many reds swordsmen (Lyn, Roy, Caeda), too many archers (Takumi, Jeorge) and zero 5 star greens of anything. Im puttering along but nowhere near the top end of things.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ya...Green is definitely not represented well but i'd guess next banner will try and address that. To be fair, 4 stars really aren't that bad depending on what ability they don't have access to vs their 5 star. Especially Support/healer rolls.

75% of the time I hate Camilla even thoughs he is my go to green. She dies so fucking much, but that other 25% of the time she is a hero! At this point I seldomly run with a green to be honest and use Taku + same color unit to kill any blue units. I need 3 blue crystals to get my cord to 5 star (sitting on 20,001 feathers!) so soon as its water day in the tower ill do that. After i'll probably get Abel to 5 star as he is solid and gives me a green option.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd like to swap one of my heavies out for a good red damage dealer, the combination of 2 1 move units and the lack of a good answer to enemy greens is pretty annoying. Unfortunately my best red option atm is 4* Chrom and he's really only good against manakete.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
My 5* lvl 30 Peri tanks like a 3* lvl 10 dancer. I need those feather rewards to promote a decent unit bad. Thankfully if i use her as a kamikaze to take out one unit and draw in thr rest, takumi and tharja can pretty easily mop everything up.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
God I want to replace roy so bad, he gets fucked up so easily, need some better units.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Hey just a few tips for newer folks (sadly a few I just figured out last night haha)

Arena
- Works like this, you get a min/max point range for easy/intermediate/advanced opponent that you can pick from. This is influenced by your teams level (not sure if average or highest but you should bring a team of relatively equal lvls regardless). Lower levels won't have as high range of points to earn meaning you can't take 4 5 stars at lvl 20 and be on top of the rankings world wide sorry!
- The range of points as far as I can tell is 100% based on how many people die during the fight, you get min with 1 person left, you get max with 4 people etc. HP doesn't matter, also I am pretty sure you just need 1 of the bonus people on your team, I didn't see any differences with all 4 but each match has abit of varience in ranges that I'm not 100% sure is based on (almost has to be the other team so I'm guessing its based off their ranking but very small influence). Example all my fights last night I the max points were 638 to 654 if I recall.
- Each match you win, they take those points and add it to your combo bonus. So if you get 650 on the first match and win your second match worth 640 points then going into the 3rd match your points will be 1290+that matches points if you win. So on and so on until your 7th match.
- The ranking is based off your best total point total up to 7 wins in a row, so if you do awesome the first day or two and get a high ranking you are good with you don't have to do anything all week (assuming you don't slide down rankings as more people get better scores). What I do is use it as leveling if I am good on my 1 time 7 win score, so i'll run lvl 20 teams in there because hey exp is exp baby free of stam cost!f
- Defense; this is something I messed up last week and luckily got fixed the last day so I still got the max feathers for it but the team you have on defense is the team that is your far left team. Now I have no fucking clue how to tell which team is which so if you know let us know! The way I figured it out is on the home page your "leader" is shown at the top of the room of heroes standing around. This indicates the far most left hero in your team comp that is the first "team" of heroes. So basically put a different hero in the far left of each team you have made and which ever one shows up on the home screen will indicate your "first" team and which team that is used for defense. Once I stacked my best team for defense it was all good. I've won like 7 defenses already this week, don't expect a lot as AI sucks but it definitely is doable.

Leveling
- I got my blue crystals to evolve Cord last night so I started power leveling her running a healer and 2 dancers (1 3 star lvl 1 ahah). One thing that I just haven't paid attention to was SP gain rate, well I got worried as shit last night because Cord has probably the highest SP requirements to get all abilities of anyone in the game that I've seen(on par with Lyn maybe). I was getting + 6 a level and doing the math in my head was like FUCK she won't have enough for 1 ability let alone the 800 I needed to get galeforce which I am building my entire end game comp off of. Then as things progressed I realized SP gain scales on what lvl you are, so I think 1-10 is 6 sp, 10-20 is 12 sp, 20-30 is 18 sp and 30-40 is 24 sp. Also I "think" I've seen in cases where you level up with no other stat bonuses gained (booo) you do get double the SP but can't say 100%. So don't worry friends!
- If you have duplicates of your 4 stars that you really like and plan on evolving merge them at 4 stars, it applies the feathers to reduce there cost and gives SP so you will get that much more power earlier on from them. At the moment merging 2 5 stars is a joke for how hard it is to get them, you get + 2 random stats per merge. While every stat counts a lot due to how FEH combat works its still a slap in the face considering you can spend 400 dollars and easily not see a 5 star duplicate on 90% of your 5 stars. So odds of you spending resources to evolve 2 different charcters that are the same hero just to merge for such a minor gain is pretty low so don't feel bad about merging.

Critical Heroes:
I've offered my thoughts in the last few pages as time progresses so I won't rehash but one adjustment i'll make is on Robin. I still don't like him at all but with the current high level arena meta he is useful (I don't touch him on pve maps). His high defense and abilities lets him serve as a great baiter for the current ass rapers of the arena. Ryoma and Taku destoy so many teams but Robin wins both trades which other then counting Hector is the most important part of winning against top end teams. Also with Taku he has elemental advantage thanks to his skill. The trick is (and in general) is bait them to put taku or Rymo out of position to attack Robin. Robin will do more damage then taken to either of those guys and then be able to reposition and kill them without dying to others. If you engage first then odds are you will kill them countering there attacks after you attack but someone else will snipe Robin and you just lost points. So almost never attack first with him let him bait. As soon as Taku falls out of the meta at some point I'll delete this fucker because his damage is piss poor and i'm all about the big O baby! (offense perfects).

I am ranked 156th globally right now, I won 7 advanced fights in a row with bonus characters in and had 1 death total in all 7. A double Taku, Ryomo , hector team fucking snuck a kill on me but to be fair if I had all heroes available that is the number 1 def team i'd run (maybe 2 hectors instead of 2 taku).
Team I did it with was my standard one I've been using
Effie - Damage is amazing and she face tanks taku awesome. Just keep dragons off her (nowi mainly, she is starting to make a lot more high end teams which pisses me off because i'm building a 3 dragon team that will rape all that no one has been running at all)
Tiki - Just there to 1 shot Hector, nothing else really. Don't let her get pulled into other fighting, if she dies you lose people/lose the match to the faggotry that is Hector
Robin - Explained above, trades with almost any physical in the meta at the moment and stays alive while doing enough damage to setup kills.. Still a fucking cunt that I want to burn
Taku - Meta changing slightly against him but still probably mvp in 75% of my matches, I spent 20 dollars last night for shits trying to get a second actually but no dice! Countering attacks from everyone in the game is such a huge thing and not having color disadvantages keeps him safe enough not to get 1 shot in most cases.