Girls who broke your heart thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Might as well post an update to my previous question for help. I am the guy that hadn"t kissed the girl.

She asked me out tonight (worked good in my favor) so we went and saw Traitor which was kind of shitty. It was like 12:30am at this point so I took her home, got there about 12:50ish. This kind of ties in with the guys who want a girl they can talk to. We got into talking about literally everything, next thing I know my clock says 3:00am. It was pretty awesome finding a girl that I"m that comfortable with. We of course did kiss, I won"t go into all the highschool locker room gossip though.

Since this thread is about girls that break your heart, I"ll stop posting here until the inevitable happens to me :p

Good job dude. Listen though, don"t get all infatuated and shit with her. I mean, it"s fine if you find that you"re starting to really really really like her and all, but don"t show it. Don"t always call her, let her call you sometimes..Don"t always try to amke plans with her; make plans with your guy friends too...etc etc etc....Make it so that she is just part of your life, not your whole life...then the "inevitable" will never happen

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
CreatingStyle said:
Good job dude. Listen though, don"t get all infatuated and shit with her. I mean, it"s fine if you find that you"re starting to really really really like her and all, but don"t show it. Don"t always call her, let her call you sometimes..Don"t always try to amke plans with her; make plans with your guy friends too...etc etc etc....Make it so that she is just part of your life, not your whole life...then the "inevitable" will never happen
Yep, listen to this! Even sometimes when she calls you, don"t feel compelled to call her back right away! Maybe even wait a day to call her back or return a text. Remember you are an important person who is busy and has a life outside of this girl! Don"t look needy!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Guys -

I had an EPIC pickup last night. I went to the movies last night, and I ended up seeing a girl, Alix, that I had gone on a few dates with before but nothing ever materialized (I was too much of a chump back then.) She has the body of a 10, but the face of an 8. She was with a couple of girlfriends, so I went and sat by her and was just talking and flirting a little bit. Well, then a pretty damn good looking girl came and sat on my right side, about two chairs away. I turned and started gaming her before the movie started, and she was being pretty cool.

I excused myself and went to the restroom, and when I came back the group of girls on the right had all moved down so I was now sitting directly between Alix and the new girl, Shelley. I was flirting with both of them like crazy. I would lean over and kiss Alix on the cheek while flirting, and then grab the other girls leg. I ended up holding hands with both of them through the movie and flirting a lot the entire time.

As the movie ended, I was trying to figure out how to get a threesome with them. I leaned over, and kissed Alix and asked her in my deep diaphragm voice "Hey come home with me tonight" and she said "Ok. You should ask Shelley to come home with us." And then my I wokeup and realized it was all a dream and my dog had to go piss so I brought him outside and he peed and took a big shit and then I got some breakfast.

aychamo_aycono said:
Guys -

I had an EPIC pickup last night. I went to the movies last night, and I ended up seeing a girl, Alix, that I had gone on a few dates with before but nothing ever materialized (I was too much of a chump back then.) She has the body of a 10, but the face of an 8. She was with a couple of girlfriends, so I went and sat by her and was just talking and flirting a little bit. Well, then a pretty damn good looking girl came and sat on my right side, about two chairs away. I turned and started gaming her before the movie started, and she was being pretty cool.

I excused myself and went to the restroom, and when I came back the group of girls on the right had all moved down so I was now sitting directly between Alix and the new girl, Shelley. I was flirting with both of them like crazy. I would lean over and kiss Alix on the cheek while flirting, and then grab the other girls leg. I ended up holding hands with both of them through the movie and flirting a lot the entire time.

As the movie ended, I was trying to figure out how to get a threesome with them. I leaned over, and kissed Alix and asked her in my deep diaphragm voice "Hey come home with me tonight" and she said "Ok. You should ask Shelley to come home with us." And then my I wokeup and realized it was all a dream and my dog had to go piss so I brought him outside and he peed and took a big shit and then I got some breakfast.
wat.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
CreatingStyle said:
I"ve got a good idea of all of this now. I had a previous 1 year-ish relationship with a megabitch. I was always a bit clingy, always hung out, always called her.. it got boring for us both and she broke it up for me. I really like this new girl (she"s crazy into scifi and fantasy, so a nerd), but I"m going to play it cool for awhile.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
aychamo_aycono said:
Guys -

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
So leave this thread for a while and its still more Livejournal than Screenshots. I think Keg"s has the right idea .. the upload picture feature is "broken". It goes direct to Tuco/Req"s pr0n stash and they dont share the good shit.

For shame sirs !

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I have two things to report, one being success from online dating using a generic profile, and the second being on the topic of natural game. (I"m fucking hammered right now so ignore spelling issues)

Topic 1: Online dating

Over at theattractionforums.com, I read Cajun"s post about online dating. He gave his generic profile, and a generic introduction message. I was curious how well these worked, so I copied his profile almost verbatim and used his generic introduction message on a slew of girls. Verdict: It works. I got tons of responses. So my next goal was to see if I could line up two different girls, who I"ve never met, and see if I could have sex with both of them on subsequent nights. Well.. This worked better than I could have thought!

Both of these girls were opened with Cajun"s introduction message (I will Post all of this in this message). They were very playful in response to the message, and I was playful in the subsequent messages. Girl 1, I met up with her and we had some drinks. I used Mystery"s idea of bouncing between multiple venues to help give the girl that feeling that you"ve known each other for a long time. I laid her Friday evening.

Girl 2 was quite a surprise. I had been talking to her for about a week, and she was telling me how her roommate was so horny for guys. So I go over to Girl 2"s apartment, we go out and do some stupid stuff, and come back and she wanted to drink some "cheap and nasty" Coronas. So we get relatively hammered on those. I had to travel out of town to meet her, and her place had no electricity because of the hurricane. So we quickly were placed into a dark romantic situation. I hooked up with her, and when she was asleep out I got up and went into her roommates room and hooked up with her, and then I went back into Girl 2"s room and told her I was leaving to go home and came back home tonight. I was surprised it was so easy to hook up with both Girl 2 and Girl 2"s roommate. That made three girls in one weekend, my goal was 2 different ones that I had never met before.

Here is Cajun"s generic introduction message. I literally copied and pasted it:

"You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. Maybe I"ll bring you skydiving. Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy are you?"

Here is the link to Cajun"s profile, which I basically copied and pasted, with a tad of personalization:hordaleski Boats, bars, beaches, beers, beards, bears, b

So, anyone interested in online dating, I highly suggested using some of Cajun"s ideas. The work.

---------

Topic 2: Natural game

Since reading so much about the game, I"ve been trying to internalize it. One neat thing is noticing people who are good at the game naturally using skills that we have to learn. I was eating lunch with a senior doctor and I observed him naturally hitting on this beautiful social worker at the hospital. He was cold reading her ("You seem like a steak girl"). Cold reading is something the game uses for transitions after you open a set.

Also, earlier this week a very old nurse at the hospital was using the same lines I use on girls ("you"re so adorable, I"m going to adopt you as my little sister" (she said brother, obviously)) She"s a very friendly lady who everyone loves.

It"s really neat seeing these people who can do this shit naturally, how they really do just use the techniques us game students have to learn. I firmly believe that by knowing what is going on, us students can be much better at the game than people whom it comes to naturally.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
what kind of techniques do you guys recommend doing after / during dancing with a chick at a club. I always frequent the club and dance with them, but never quite get to talk to them and all. Some of TMM techniques don"t seem to fit in 100% with the situation at the time, and I often just find myself being to shy / intimidated at talking with them.

like tonight I was danced twice with this really hot chick and after the 2nd time she left to the bar as she said she needed to get water. It was getting late so I was getting ready to leave so I start walking toward the exit and see her and a friend sitting alone in a corner, but I just didn"t have it in me to go and talk with her :/