Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So BoldW - how has the invasion of Iraq cleansed the land of Islam and their shitty books? Have we successfully converted them to Christianty yet?

What? You mean to tell me they're all STILL MUSLIM??!!! WHY THE FUCK DID WE INVADE THEM IF NOT TO CONVERT THEM TO CHRISTIANITY?!?@?
I am pretty sure not a single Iraqi hates Americans anymore. Especially after America is directly responsible for about 100,000+ of them dead. I'm sure they love America more than ever and all of this was a worthwhile endeavour.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I don't even know how to respond to this, he's some type of neo-conservative I've never seen. I hope he signs up to protec is against the browns. I'd feel safer for sure.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
So BoldW - how has the invasion of Iraq cleansed the land of Islam and their shitty books? Have we successfully converted them to Christianty yet?

What? You mean to tell me they're all STILL MUSLIM??!!! WHY THE FUCK DID WE INVADE THEM IF NOT TO CONVERT THEM TO CHRISTIANITY?!?@?
Come on, man. I'm responding because you were actually asking decent questions. Now you're just trolling.

The invasion of Iraq did clear out a threat to the region and the world. This can't even be denied, I don't know why you're trying. In case you've never seen my posts in other threads, I'm an Atheist.

How about you quit your apologist BS and admit that we're (and Iraq and indeed the ME) better without Saddam than with him, and we would be better off without certain other regimes in the world as well. I'm not advocating that we should be going around blowing everyone up or invading them. I'm arguing, again, that we're (and Iraq) is better off without Saddam, and that we need to pay serious attention to other similar regimes.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Now, I'm not familiar with all of the different countries that Iraq made purchases from in the last 30 years but you do know that the U.S. provided billions of dollars of aid to Iraq including chemical and biological agents?

U.S. Exports of Biological Materials to Iraq

The Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs has oversight responsibility for the Export Administration Act. Pursuant to the Act, Committee staff contacted the U.S. Department of Commerce and requested information on the export of biological materials during the years prior to the Gulf War. After receiving this information, we contacted a principal supplier of these materials to determine what, if any, materials were exported to Iraq which might have contributed to an offensive or defensive biological warfare program.Records available from the supplier for the period from 1985 until the present show that during this time, pathogenic (meaning "disease producing"), toxigenic (meaning "poisonous"), and other biological research materials were exported to Iraq pursuant to application and licensing by the U.S. Department of Commerce.Records prior to 1985 were not available, according to the supplier. These exported biological materials were not attenuated or weakened and were capable of reproduction. According to the Department of Defense's own Report to Congress on the Conduct of the Persian Gulf War, released in April 1992:

"By the time of the invasion of Kuwait, Iraq had developed biological weapons. It's advanced and aggressive biological warfare program was the most advanced in the Arab world... The program probably began late in the 1970's and concentrated on the development of two agents, botulinum toxin and anthrax bacteria... Large scale production of these agents began in 1989 at four facilities near Baghdad. Delivery means for biological agents ranged >from simple aerial bombs and artillery rockets to surface-to-surface missiles." (53)
And no one gave a fuck about the Kurd's when it was happening so don't pretend anyone gives a fuck now.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Come on, man. I'm responding because you were actually asking decent questions. Now you're just trolling.

The invasion of Iraq did clear out a threat to the region and the world. This can't even be denied, I don't know why you're trying. In case you've never seen my posts in other threads, I'm an Atheist.

How about you quit your apologist BS and admit that we're (and Iraq and indeed the ME) better without Saddam than with him, and we would be better off without certain other regimes in the world as well. I'm not advocating that we should be going around blowing everyone up or invading them. I'm arguing, again, that we're (and Iraq) is better off without Saddam, and that we need to pay serious attention to other similar regimes.
Iraq war apologist , I'd counter that our invasion of Iraq has made the region less stable and in the process cost American lives and trillions of dollars. He'll the US was the one who put Saddam in power.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Now, I'm not familiar with all of the different countries that Iraq made purchases from in the last 30 years but you do know that the U.S. provided billions of dollars of aid to Iraq including chemical and biological agents?

And no one gave a fuck about the Kurd's when it was happening so don't pretend anyone gives a fuck now.
You're right. Iran's chemical weapons, as well as Libya's, were from NK and Pakistan. We supplied them to Iraq as a counterbalance to that. I was actually thinking about Libya's weapons when they gave them up after our invasion of Iraq, and we traced their origins.
http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/30781.pdf

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just to be clear, nobody is pretending the whole thing wasn't about oil, right?

Also, what thread is this?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Just to be clear, nobody is pretending the whole thing wasn't about oil, right?

Also, what thread is this?
Whether it was about oil or not is irrelevant to this discussion - I don't know if it was ALL (certainly some) about oil in the very beginning, but they sure exploited the fuck out of it, which makes one wonder.
And yeah, wrong thread - but I don't think anyone gives a shit anymore. I don't. End of Days.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If Bush hadn't blown America's budget on useless wars you might have a proper single payer by now and still be in the green.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Iraq war apologist , I'd counter that our invasion of Iraq has made the region less stable and in the process cost American lives and trillions of dollars. He'll the US was the one who put Saddam in power.
Kill a few hundred thousand civilians, displace a few million more, blow a bunch of shit up, leave depleted uranium everywhere, fix nothing, leave. Oh, and we also heavily weakened one of Iran's major opponents in the region.

When the blowback from the second Iraq War starts coming home to roost over the next 5 to 15 years there are actually going to be people surprised that brown people still hate the U.S.

You're right. Iran's chemical weapons, as well as Libya's, were from NK and Pakistan. We supplied them to Iraq as a counterbalance to that. I was actually thinking about Libya's weapons when they gave them up after our invasion of Iraq, and we traced their origins.
You think that maybe changes something then?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We should spend 4 trillion dollars and 10 years on every regime that we dont like since BoldW seems to think its a good idea.

So lets draw up a list for starters, so thats 60 years and about 24 trillion dollars. When are you signing up and how much are you pitching in, BoldW?

Iran
Pakistan
Yemen
Somalia
Syria
Lebanon

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Whether it was about oil or not is irrelevant to this discussion - I don't know if it was ALL (certainly some) about oil in the very beginning, but they sure exploited the fuck out of it, which makes one wonder.
And yeah, wrong thread - but I don't think anyone gives a shit anymore. I don't. End of Days.
LOL, how is the oil irrelevant to an invasion of an oil rich nation? If we hate dictators so much, why arent we invading half the countries in Africa?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In BoldW's defense I think we are using drones right now to bomb at least half of that list. Maybe all of it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So BoldW is upset that Saddam used chemical weapons that we gave to him, to use against his enemies, in a war that the weapons were provided for.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
You guys think that regimes that believe only one book needs to be taught in schools, that human ownership and mutilation is cool, and that ethnic and religious cleansing is fine, and Jihad against all Westerners is well-deserved. In fact, it seems you support it as if they were rational secular states.

I for one don't. I don't find it compatible with any free, progressive society. You call me a neo-con while supporting the existence of the most fascist, neo-con regimes the world has ever seen. I'm a hippy compared to you. I want peace. They do not. You agree with them. You do not.

Well done, gentlemen. I for one have hope for our future, which has no place in it for places like that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
please name one of these islamo-fascist regimes?

I asked once before only to have you dodge the query. But here you are repeating this term again, and therefore i ask again

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Wow, what a bunch of trite bullshit. 'Invading Iraq was just spreading peace' is the new tag line now?

Same line of grade school logic that brought this gem: "if we don't fight them there, we will have to fight them here"... The Iraqi Navy was truly fearsome! If we wouldn't have gone America all over their asses an invasion was imminent! Freedom!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
please name one of these islamo-fascist regimes?

I asked once before only to have you dodge the query. But here you are repeating this term again, and therefore i ask again
I just wish these guys would make up their minds as to what falls under the fascist label. You can't lump Islam, Nazi's, Mussolini, Commies, and liberals all together as fascists. It doesn't make any sense, lol. Words have meanings.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
BoldW is truly a perfect example of how stupid and brainwashed someone can be.