Health Care Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Where did this guy come from anyway? He rolled up in here fuckin' guns blazing, dead-set on embarrassing himself.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol, I knew you guys couldn't admit the truth. You are incapable of it because you have the backbone of a jellyfish.

I was rooting for you though, and if you could have made the jump would have given you props. Unfortunately, you failed... yourselves.

But everone can change and it is possible to admit you are wrong without giving up your beliefs. But until you do there really isn't much point in furhter discussion with you, you just aren't that interesting.
Awww, white flag of surrender. So soon?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awww, white flag of surrender. So soon?
/shrug If that's what your feeble brain has to believe to survive then so be it.

Anyone that is incapable of seeing the Scott Brown election for it was is really beyond useless. It is the Democrats that admitted the consequence and reality of that election that I admire and voted for.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I suspected you guys couldn't admit the truth. Hoped I was wrong but, oh well. You are incapable of truth because you have the backbone of a jellyfish.

I was rooting for you though, and if you could have made the jump would have given you props. Unfortunately, you failed... yourselves.

But everyone can change and it is possible to admit you are wrong without giving up your beliefs. But until you do there really isn't much point in furhter discussion with you, you just aren't that interesting.
Why are you avoiding me bro?

So, let me get this straight.

The Scott Brown election was a repudiation of Obama's proposal for a national healthcare system by Americans (even though only 1.1M people voted for him), but Obama's re-election, SCOTUS ruling on the ACA, a national asskicking of the GOP in the 2012 election in the House and Senate and survival of 40+ House votes to repeal the ACA isnt considered popular support for the ACA?

It seems like that's what you're implying here.

iannis

Musty Nester
Scott Brown was elected because Teddy Kennedy died. When you have an iconic senator (and he was that, even though I think he was by far the crappiest kennedy) like that die in office Republicans saw they finally had a chance and they took it hard. He was already well positioned to slide into that seat.

Are you forgetting that in a non-emergency election Elizabeth Warren beat him handily? So maybe I can buy that he was put forth by the GOP for the purpose of mitigating the ACA. That's not crazy at all, really. And maybe the people of Mass were willing to vote for him for that among other reasons. But what's stupid is this: he's not even the Senator anymore, he served less than a full term, so the point it completely moot before it's even been ceded.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are you avoiding me bro?

So, let me get this straight.

The Scott Brown election was a repudiation of Obama's proposal for a national healthcare system by Americans (even though only 1.1M people voted for him), but Obama's re-election, SCOTUS ruling on the ACA, a national asskicking of the GOP in the 2012 election in the House and Senate and survival of 40+ House votes to repeal the ACA isnt considered popular support for the ACA?

It seems like that's what you're implying here.
I'm not implying anything. I'm asking you why Massechusetts voted for Scott Brown to take Ted Kennedy's seat.

The answer is very easy. But only if you have the courage to admit it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scott Brown was elected because Teddy Kennedy died. When you have an iconic senator (and he was that, even though I think he was by far the crappiest kennedy) like that die in office Republicans saw they finally had a chance and they took it hard. He was already well positioned to slide into that seat.

Are you forgetting that in a non-emergency election Elizabeth Warren beat him handily? So maybe I can buy that he was put forth by the GOP for the purpose of mitigating the ACA. That's not crazy at all, really. And maybe the people of Mass were willing to vote for him for that among other reasons. But what's stupid is this: he's not even the Senator anymore, he served less than a full term, so the point it completely moot before it's even been ceded.
Lol, pathetic rationalization of a pussy at it's worst. Try again.

Remember the timing of his election and what it meant, if you are capable of those simple feats.

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean are you just oblivious to the fact that he was defeated when he ran for a term in the Senate?

I'll dumb it down for you. What you are sayingmighthave been true at one point. Granting that it is, because I don't care if it isn't, it is not an eternal truth. It is in fact a truth which has changed.

BECAUSE HE'S NOT YOUR SENATOR ANYMORE.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey man, I voted for Libby Dole twice. She called a woman a Godless Heathen and by fuck Irespectthat in a political campaign.

She's not my Senator anymore. The Godless Heathen is.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Lol, so why did they vote for Scott Brown?
His opponent was staggering, mind numbingly awful. The lifelong Democrats I know from Mass couldn't stand her and I don't think any of them voted for her.

Scott Brown was elected because Teddy Kennedy died. When you have an iconic senator (and he was that,even though I think he was by far the crappiest kennedy) like that die in office Republicans saw they finally had a chance and they took it hard.
No. Ours was worse. Just fortunately most people don't know he existed.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm not implying anything. I'm asking you why Massechusetts voted for Scott Brown to take Ted Kennedy's seat.

The answer is very easy. But only if you have the courage to admit it.
What does that have to do with the ACA or healthcare.gov?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean are you just oblivious to the fact that he was defeated when he ran for a term in the Senate?

I'll dumb it down for you. What you are sayingmighthave been true at one point. Granting that it is, because I don't care if it isn't, it is not an eternal truth. It is in fact a truth which has changed.

BECAUSE HE'S NOT YOUR SENATOR ANYMORE.
You are deflecting because you are a coward.

Answer the basic question. Why did Scott Brown win Ted Kennedy's seat?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His opponent was staggering, mind numbingly awful. The lifelong Democrats I know from Mass couldn't stand her and I don't think any of them voted for her.
And you win the ribbon for coward of the minute. I would give you more but there is a lot of competition on this board for the ultimate coward.

The truth is simple and I know all of you understand it. What it takes courage and integrity for you to admit it in the open.

So why did Scott Brown win Ted Kennedy's seat?

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ohhh, pooor baby. Can't answer a simple question truthfully. Sucks to be you. Hahah.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So he's trying to tell us Scott Brown was specifically elected to stop Obamacare. Because America hates Obamacare.

Even though Obama and a whole fuckload of Dems got elected and re-elected in 2012, and the people of Mass who sought to stop Obamacare with Scott Brown replaced him with a Democrat.

I see.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If you had half a decent argument, you would just articulate it here instead of playing this half-assed Socratic method. We're not stupid, we school dumbfucks like you all the time.

So whats your point? What does Scott brown have to do with the ACA? Lay out your genius argument for us, peons.

Here, I'll play your faggy little game. I dont know why Scott Brown won Kennedy's seat, explain it to me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So he's trying to tell us Scott Brown was specifically elected to stop Obamacare. Because America hates Obamacare.

Even though Obama and a whole fuckload of Dems got elected and re-elected in 2012, and the people of Mass who sought to stop Obamacare with Scott Brown replaced him with a Democrat.

I see.
That's what I got from it, but instead of acknowledging it when he was called on it, he started dodging his own assertion repeatedly.

Probably because he realized how fucking stupid it is.