Health Care Thread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So he's trying to tell us Scott Brown was specifically elected to stop Obamacare. Because America hates Obamacare.

Even though Obama and a whole fuckload of Dems got elected and re-elected in 2012, and the people of Mass who sought to stop Obamacare with Scott Brown replaced him with a Democrat.

I see.
Another pussy bites the rug....

It was a simple question and the answer is simple also. Most people, even Obama, Reid and Pelosi, have admitted to the truth. They didn't get into positions of power by believing their own propaganda. That is for the likes of you.

But you don't have any balls so you can't see beyond their public spin. It's ok, you have plenty of other panzy ass cowards to lean on and to help compfort you in your miserable existence as a useless slug.

iannis

Musty Nester
So why did Scott Brown win Ted Kennedy's seat?
I guess I'm confused as to why it matters, since he lost Ted Kennedy's seat the very next time an election happened.

Are you trying to argue a historical point? Because everything else you're arguing is a current point. If it's just a historical point you want, sure. He was elected to mitigate the ACA. I've already said that wasn't crazy and I could credit that theory. Where you're going stupid is in asserting that because he was elected for that reason it is still relevant to the argument today. Because he was not RE elected to mitigate the ACA. So even if you're right, you were right once a few years ago.

What does it have to do with anything? I'm not the one deflecting. If you were just making a contentious point which I disagree with I would recognize that. You're not making any sort of point at all.

I'm not rustled. I'm just confused. Are you drunk?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Another pussy bites the rug....

It was a simple question and the answer is simple also. Most people, even Obama, Reid and Pelosi, have admitted to the truth. But you don't have any balls so you can't. It's ok, you have plenty of other panzy ass cowards to lean on and tell compfort you in your miserable existence as a useless slug.
LOL, he still wont tell us "the answer"

Because he doesn't have one either.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm confused as to why it matters, since he lost Ted Kennedy's seat the very next time an election happened.

Are you trying to argue a historical point? Because everything else you're arguing is a current point. If it's just a historical point you want, sure. He was elected to mitigate the ACA. I've already said that wasn't crazy and I could credit that theory. Where you're going stupid is in asserting that because he was elected for that reason it is still relevant to the argument today. Because he was not RE elected to mitigate the ACA. So even if you're right, you were right once a few years ago.

What does it have to do with anything? I'm not the one deflecting. If you were just making a contentious point which I disagree with I would recognize that. You're not making any sort of point at all.

But even if that was true and Scott Brown was elected to mitigate the ACA, his election still didnt affect anything. The bill basically went through as it was already when Kennedy was the senator, Brown's election simply forced the bill into reconciliation where a bunch of minor budgetary components were amended.

I seriously don't understand what the fuck he is implying if its not "Brown's election reaffirmed the opposition of the American people to the ACA", because his actual election sure as shit didn't affect anything.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
We're trying to discuss it while he is swinging from the chandelier wanking it screaming "I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS AND YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING!!!"

I think he may be the worst one of these yet.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's what I got from it, but instead of acknowledging it when he was called on it, he started dodging his own assertion repeatedly.

Probably because he realized how fucking stupid it is.
And you still haven't answered the question. You run fast boy, it's too bad it'sawayfrom the action. A coward can never hide his stripes.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We're trying to discuss itwhile he is swinging from the chandelier wanking it screaming"I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS AND YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING!!!"

I think he may be the worst one of these yet.
he certainly puts the chimp in "garglechimp"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
And you still haven't answered the question. You run fast boy, it's too bad it'sawayfrom the action. A coward can never hide his stripes.
I said I dont know the answer.

I said like 3 times already, lol.

Here, I'll play your faggy little game. I dont know why Scott Brown won Kennedy's seat, explain it to me.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Ahh yes, deflection again. You are afraid to confront the simple facts so run to the compfort of your fantasies.

It matters because this thread is about the ACA and Scott Brown was elected because of the ACA. What is truly sad is how far from those simple truth's people like you will run away from.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But even if that was true and Scott Brown was elected to mitigate the ACA, his election still didnt affect anything. The bill basically went through as it was already when Kennedy was the senator, Brown's election simply forced the bill into reconciliation where a bunch of minor budgetary components were amended.

I seriously don't understand what the fuck he is implying if its not "Brown's election reaffirmed the opposition of the American people to the ACA", because his actual election sure as shit didn't affect anything.
Well it did effect the outcome because they were never able to put the ACA into reconciliation where most of the problems pf the ACA would theoretically have been fixed.

Nobody intended for the current version to become law, they had to pass it as is because of Scott Brown.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well it did effect the outcome because they were never able to put the ACA into reconciliation where most of the problems pf the ACA would theoretically have been fixed. Are you really so stupid that you can't even admit that? Come on.

Nobody intended for the current version to become law, they had to pass it as is because of Scott Brown.
Really? All this fucking hand wringing, all for this? This is what you are arguing? You time wasting piece of shit?

It DID go into reconciliation because of Scott Brown, jesus fucking christ. And the only thing that was changed was a bunch of minor things, the great overarching concept of the ACA was never altered because of Kennedy's death. Its the version that was intended to be passed all along. The stuff that was resolved in reconciliation was budgetary stuff (types of taxations, subsidy levels, etc.)

You are the worst kind of poster. Instead of being upfront about how fucking stupid and ill informed you are, you make us waste time discovering it.

Well it did effect the outcome because they were never able to put the ACA into reconciliation
By the way, it case it hasn't sunk in yet, the ACA DID GO INTO RECONCILIATION

Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Which brings us back to the original argument

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the private sector screwing up the building and development of healthcare.gov

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really? All this fucking hand wringing, all for this? This is what you are arguing? You time wasting piece of shit?

It DID go into reconciliation because of Scott Brown, jesus fucking christ. And the only thing that was changed was a bunch of minor things, the great overarching concept of the ACA was never altered because of Kennedy's death. Its the version that was intended to be passed all along. The stuff that was resolved in reconciliation was budgetary stuff (types of taxations, subsidy levels, etc.)

You are the worst kind of poster. Instead of being upfront about how fucking stupid and ill informed you are, you make us waste time discovering it.

By the way, it case it hasn't sunk in yet, the ACA DID GO INTO RECONCILIATION

Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Technically you are right, but you know what the real truth is. Splitting hairs on this one doesn't win you any points.

The law was passed in the Senate basically unchanged from the House version because Reid didn't have the 60 votes necessary to bypass the filibuster. You know that, everyone does, it was the biggest drama around during those times. And the reason Reid couln't bypass the filibuster is because of Scott Brown's election.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which brings us back to the original argument

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the private sector screwing up the building and development of healthcare.gov
The real question is who is the leader responsible for making this work? Good leaders don't blame others for their own failures in the top spot. And they don't have to because they succeed. The ACA is a failure because Obama is an incompetent manager and leader.

Hillary would never have let this situation fester.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Technically you are right, but you know what the real truth is. Splitting hairs on this one doesn't win you any points.

The law was passed in the Senate basically unchanged from the House version because Reid didn't have the 60 votes necessary to bypass the filibuster. You know that, everyone does, it was the biggest drama around during those times. And the reason Reid couln't bypass the filibuster is because of Scott Brown's election.
And so to come back to the original point, what does any of this have to do with you being butthurt about Obama, or the poor development ofHealth Insurance Marketplace, Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The real question is who is the leader responsible for making this work? Good leaders don't blame others for their own failures in the top spot. And they don't have to because they succeed. The ACA is a failure because Obama is an incompetent manager and leader.

Hillary would never have let this situation fester.
So let me get this right, all of the mistakes and follies by contracted companies are none of their fault and are entirely the fault of the government which hired them.

Is this what you are saying?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Technically you are right, but you know what the real truth is. S
Yes, I know the real truth.

You are the dumbest fucking garglechimp here so far. And when your competition is bleedat, B_mizzle, Merlin, Antony, stonewall, tad10 and fanaskin- that is no small feat.