Health Care Thread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thinking is hard when you have that much rage.

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what people mean when they grunt. But I swear it's like he just read a chapter in some pop-psych book and wanted to use the word "deflect" as much as he possibly could. I think his underlying point is that Obama still hasn't shown his long-form Earth certificate or something. Who the fuck even knows. I don't think he had a point, he just wanted to yell and knew he'd get rickshawed if he called Obama a American Inventor.
Lol... that's the best you pussies can do? You couldn't answer a basic question so you result to claiming your pathetic cowardly stance is a win? Typical of your kind. Crawl back into the basement hole you live in. The real world will forever fuck you in the ass because you will NEVER have a clue or a backbone.

It is hilarious how easy it is to see through you and the rest of the fuckwits on this board who's only comback is "b...b....b.... we win because we love Obama". Useless morons.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol... that's the best you pussies can do? You couldn't answer a basic questions so you result to claiming your pathetic cowardly stances is a win? Typical of your kind. Crawl back into the basement hole you live in. The real world will forever fuck you in the ass because you will NEVER have a clue or a backbone.

It is hilarious how easy it is to see through you and the rest of the fuckwits on this board who's only comback is "b...b....b.... we win because we love Obama". Useless morons.
So rustled.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Lol... that's the best you pussies can do? You couldn't answer a basic questions so you result to claiming your pathetic cowardly stances is a win? Typical of your kind. Crawl back into the basement hole you live in. The real world will forever fuck you in the ass because you will NEVER have a clue or a backbone.

Tell us more about how ACA never went into reconciliation.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Retired at 32 comfortably, only looking at returning to work because I'm getting bored and want the routine back. Please tell me more about how I'm getting fucked.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Retired at 32 comfortably, only looking at returning to work because I'm getting bored and want the routine back. Please tell me more about how I'm getting fucked.
Don't be so defensive, my post wasn't directed at you, it was fired at the idiots typical of extreme ideologies. So, while I disagree with much of your stances, I can respect you because you back up your posts with reason and honesty.

Dennis Kucinich is a great example of the same type of person that I admire. Even though he is too far left for me I would still vote for him if I could because he is an honest human being with integrity. That is rare and needs to be supported.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
^ Gets owned, flips out on everyone else about the world fucking them in the ass, forgets that Dems have been crushing everyone in elections.

Bro, I think you have Stage IV Obama Derangement Syndrome.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So has anyone on this site actually registered and gotten a plan from Healthcare.gov. And yes, I'll need proof - not an anecdote or a "yes". Also, if there is a yes, I want to know what you're paying with proof required for the monthly amount.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
^ Gets owned, flips out on everyone else about the world fucking them in the ass, forgets that Dems have been crushing everyone in elections.

Bro, I think you have Stage IV Obama Derangement Syndrome.
And then you go full retard. Lol. I gave you a chance.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You should have a doctor take a look at it.

Thanks to Obama, now you have affordable healthcare that allows you to do that.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should have a doctor take a look at it.

Thanks to Obama, now you have affordable healthcare that allows you to do that.
Is that the Republican in you speaking? I can never get that straight, you are sooooo AC/DC that I doubt you even know what character means.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are so pathetically bad at this, enjoy your pity.
You of the low IQ needs to do better to get another response. I have ignored you because you are a non entity without substance or intelligence.

But I am always open to giving people a second chance. Say something above the level of a two year old and I might respond again.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're so knowledgeable, bro.

Tell us again about how ACA never went into reconciliation.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You of the low IQ needs to do better to get another response. I have ignored you because you are a non entity without substance or intelligence.

But I am always open to giving people a second chance. Say something above the level of a two year old and I might respond again.
Someones butthurt about being a piss poor troll, is there anything you have managed to do well in life? I pity you.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're so knowledgeable, bro.

Tell us again about how ACA never went into reconciliation.
??? And again, I already answered that. Go read it you lazy moron. This is a fucking waste of my time, say something intelligent, I know you are capable of it. But now you are starting to sound like Burnemwizfyre. Dumb, lazy and useless.