Health Care Thread

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So has anyone on this site actually registered and gotten a plan from Healthcare.gov. And yes, I'll need proof - not an anecdote or a "yes". Also, if there is a yes, I want to know what you're paying with proof required for the monthly amount.
Nah, my insurance company lowered their rates to stay competitive with the exchanges. So Obamacare got me improved coverage and a few $1000 a year off my health care with no action on my part.

Thanks Obama!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
??? And again, I already answered that. Go read it you lazy moron. This is a fucking waste of my time, say something intelligent, I know you are capable of it. But now you are starting to sound like Burnemwizfyre. Dumb, lazy and useless.
He knows you answered it and he knows how you answered it, he just wants you to claim how it never went into reconciliation AGAIN so we can point and laugh at you AGAIN. I don't know why he wants to point and laugh at you again about it because there is plenty of things to laugh about in regards to your pathetic ass.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He knows you answered it and he knows how you answered it, he just wants you to claim how it never went into reconciliation AGAIN so we can point and laugh at you AGAIN. I don't know why he wants to point and laugh at you again about it because there is plenty of things to laugh about in regards to your pathetic ass.
Are you on drugs? Or are you really retarded (oops.... socially inept)? There has to be a reason for your inability to communicate beyond the level of a 2 year old.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Are you on drugs? Or are you really retarded (oops.... socially inept)? There has to be a reason for your inability to communicate beyond the level of a 2 year old.
Let's say I am on drugs, what is your excuse for being dumber than fucking dirt?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? You don't know what it means? Lol.
Yeah I really don't know what that means in this reference. Referring to the band or the flow of electrical charge makes no sense to me.

Saying that araysar is so sinusoidal like AC would make sense, but you said AC/DC.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Nah, my insurance company lowered their rates to stay competitive with the exchanges. So Obamacare got me improved coverage and a few $1000 a year off my health care with no action on my part.

Thanks Obama!
I don't believe you.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I think its a term from the 60's and 70's for people that were gay or maybe bisexual? I think Grim1 is a senior citizen. Probably a baby boomer. Him being part of the Worst Generation would explain a lot.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Thats fine. I already posted it all in some detail.

But fuck you for calling me a lair.
If it were true Obama would have called you up personally to the podium to sell the shit that is the ACA. Because, if you will recall, the White House went out of its way to dig up any good news about the ACA.

So yeah I'm calling you a liar on this one.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watching news tonite.

Reporter to Obamacare worker so have you managed to enroll anyone?

Obmanacare We almost manged to enroll a few.

Three people in room with me all four of us burst out laughing.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If it were true Obama would have called you up personally to the podium to sell the shit that is the ACA. Because, if you will recall, the White House went out of its way to dig up any good news about the ACA.

There's been dozens of people on various news programs with PEC before that have been making $1-2k/yr savings quotes (if not more than that - think I saw a $500/mo one but I'm not 100% sure) he's not exactly a best case scenario.

Stop watching conservative circle jerks and you'll see a few good examples quoted (as well as some bad outside of MSNBC)

Note: My preMedicare policy was $2k/mo - if I didn't have Medicare I could get the same policy for $350/mo myself just from PEC being illegal now.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord

gm6lh.png