Health Care Thread

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Goodwill gives me a signed receipt every time I donate something and lets me fill it out.
My tax dude said last year that you need an itemized list and even pictures of the shit if you go above $500 of donations. I dont think a signed receipt is enough anymore. They put a clamp on that shit.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
And, does anyone know why, with Americans desperate for jobs and the country in a recession we contracted a fucking Canadian firm to set up the website? What the hell is wrong with an American company? Ya know, to bring jobs to the country and stuff??? Sure, not a huge number, but every little bit helps.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Country isn't in a recession.
Company that was hired is a US company that is a subsidiary of a Canadian company. (Last I heard it was anyway, Correct me if I'm wrong)

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
My tax dude said last year that you need an itemized list and even pictures of the shit if you go above $500 of donations. I dont think a signed receipt is enough anymore. They put a clamp on that shit.
Yeah its fucking retarded too because I as an IT manager at a Goodwill wanted to implement an optional donations Kiosk where people could get an itemized receipt based on the IRS estimated values. Not only would it be great for the person giving donations, but it would also allow us to have a general idea of what's being donated and how often at every location which would also prevent theft by our donation attendants. Anyways long story short it's ILLEGAL to print them! Even though it is legal to have them all over the web such asthis.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
$500 per donation? Cause you don't even need a receipt if you don't go over $250 on a given day. You can make a $249 donation every day for 365 days, and don't need any of those receipts. I always get them and fill them out properly though, cause otherwise I'll forget in april.

Unless that's new for this year though, he's full o shit. There was nothing like that on last years forms.

Yeah its fucking retarded too because I as an IT manager at a Goodwill wanted to implement an optional donations Kiosk where people could get an itemized receipt based on the IRS estimated values. Not only would it be great for the person giving donations, but it would also allow us to have a general idea of what's being donated and how often at every location which would also prevent theft by our donation attendants. Anyways long story short it's ILLEGAL to print them! Even though it is legal to have them all over the web such asthis.
I'm confused. Illegal to print what? The donation values guide I saw on that website you linked? Or the list of what the person just donated?

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Words have meanings, you ignorant fuckwad. A recession is defined as two consecutive quarters of economic contraction. The US has not been in a recession since 2009, if memory serves.
Nothing to see here, move along:
rrr_img_48854.png

10 Signs Americans Are Still Stuck in the Great Recession | Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Part 2

P.S.

"You fucking stupid fuck, you fucking moron, retard fuck"..........Isn't that so.........FOH?

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I'm confused. Illegal to print what? The donation values guide I saw on that website you linked? Or the list of what the person just donated?
It's illegal to print what we consider fair market value for the items. The donor must establish the market value themselves thus we cannot put any value. I suppose in theory you could add fields for people to type in what they consider each item worth, but getting people to use a kiosk that only requires a few button touches would be hard enough. Having someone actually go through their shit an individually price each item on a kiosk.. yeah NEVER going to happen.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Well people often make the mistake that the countries prosperity and the stock market are the same thing all the time.

re?ces?sion
a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.
United States GDP Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

we aren't in a recession so much as an asstastic period of shitty actual growth while computers flip stocks at high speed on the stock market.

plus everyone forgets we are pumping billions of dollars into the economy every month, how much is that artificially covering the fact that we might actually be in a recession? This guy seems to think without that money we would be.

Lakshman Achuthan Confirms "The US Is 'Still' In Recession"

you wouldn't have four years of zero-interest rate policy and quantitative easing if everything was okay

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
And, does anyone know why, with Americans desperate for jobs and the country in a recession we contracted a fucking Canadian firm to set up the website? What the hell is wrong with an American company? Ya know, to bring jobs to the country and stuff??? Sure, not a huge number, but every little bit helps.
I'm not desperate for a job, there's plenty of them. I had to turn down 2 job offers just in the last 10 days.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well people often make the mistake that the countries prosperity and the stock market are the same thing all the time.

re?ces?sion

United States GDP Growth Rate | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

we aren't in a recession so much as an asstastic period of shitty actual growth while computers flip stocks at high speed on the stock market.
When they don't account for the cost of fuel/energy when determining these sorts of things, these things are basically pointless.

This is just a bunch of rich men telling each other that things aren't so bad. They could be worse. Echo chamber bullshit.

"Confidence building measure". False Confidence is even worse than False Hope.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
you have a skill in demand with experience, try not having that the entry level and low level shit is all getting exported/automated/turned into dead end service economy.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
you have a skill in demand with experience, try not having that the entry level and low level shit is all getting exported/automated/turned into dead end service economy.
You mean like when I was when I was fresh out of college with a History degree in 2004? A real marketable set of skills there...

"I can regurgitate to you a bunch of crap like Hodj. Half of it will make sense. You'll just have to take my word for it on the other half. Can I have a job now?"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wait, I thought you owned your own business? So your a fucking liar? Why would someone offer a job to a small business owner?
Bro, you need to keep up with other threads. There have been a lot of changes in my life in the past few weeks. All the relevant info is in the Rickshaw somewhere. I'm too exhausted from Brandt-Leland to go look for it.

brandt+leland.jpg